1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Missing Thumbnails? - Manual Search?

Any issues that are tvOS specific
SoonerLater

Missing Thumbnails? - Manual Search?

Post by SoonerLater » 01 May 2019, 00:47

TL, DR
I have several tv show seasons which have no thumbnail. How do I force these to be populated?

Background
I am a sorta new user of MRMC and Apple TV 4k. I have been a user of XBMC/Kodi since the days we had to (slightly) hack an original XBox to run XBMC. I love it. However because [boring details removed by @coolbot] I have MRMC running on an Apple TV 4k.

On Kodi lazy whine If any episode, season, show or movie didn't have a proper thumbnail or poster, there was a mechanism by which I could use Kodi to search for art - or I could just place proper art on my server.

On MRMC first world problems I can't find a way to accomplish the above. I'm sure it's there, but I can't find it . Seriously, I looked. Here's a photo of me searching for hours.

amet
Team MrMC

Re: Missing Thumbnails? - Manual Search?

Post by amet » 01 May 2019, 04:28

If mrmc doesn’t find it using the scraper, you can add the thumb for the season in the show folder and we will pick that up

Have you tried refreshing the show/season from the info screen?

SoonerLater

Post by SoonerLater » 13 May 2019, 03:38

>>Have you tried refreshing the show/season from the info screen?

Info screen?

Right now I'm looking at a show that has six seasons. The first five have thumbnails to represent the season. The last one doesn't. If I swipe left with the Apple TV remote, I see options to switch the view (icons...) filter for all/watched/unwatched videos, sort by..., order by..., search and update library. If this is the "Info Screen" I don't see an option to force download of missing thumbnails. If this isn't the "Info Screen" I don't know where that is.

amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet » 13 May 2019, 04:10

Long hold select over a selected movie/show/episode will bring a context menu... hit the movie info button and in there you have refresh or choose art