1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Screen Mirroring Crashes

Any issues that are iOS specific
[email protected]

Screen Mirroring Crashes

Post by [email protected] »

Hello. I'm using the latest non-Lite version of MrMC on IOS.

I am not able to use Screen Mirroring at all. When I have it on, MrMC crashes as soon as I try to open it. I can't even see a first screen. This is a problem on both an iPad and an Iphone 7, both with latest IOS.

If it matters, I am trying to mirror to an AppleTV 4k so that I can stream on a regular TV.
Any help appreciated...

Thanks
BrianGGG
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: Screen Mirroring Crashes

Post by davilla »

[email protected] wrote: 09 Mar 2018, 12:23 Hello. I'm using the latest non-Lite version of MrMC on IOS.

I am not able to use Screen Mirroring at all. When I have it on, MrMC crashes as soon as I try to open it. I can't even see a first screen. This is a problem on both an iPad and an Iphone 7, both with latest IOS.

If it matters, I am trying to mirror to an AppleTV 4k so that I can stream on a regular TV.
Any help appreciated...

Thanks
BrianGGG
Let me understand this, You run MrMC on iOS, then screen mirror to the AppleTV 4K ?
[email protected]

Re: Screen Mirroring Crashes

Post by [email protected] »

Yes, correct. On my iPhone I swipe up and choose screen mirroring.
I then try to open MrMC from iPhone. There is a two second pause and then I remain at the home screen without ever seeing any screens of MrMC.