1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Separate movie library

there is zero(0) promises that any of the requests will be fulfilled or even looked at
igrgic

Separate movie library

Post by igrgic » 23 Mar 2019, 14:20

Finally good app for Android TV. The sound working perfect on Sony Bravia TV and optical output to DD and dts working. Thanks.

Plex and Emby (stand alone applications on Android TV) have nice separate library, movie1, movie2, movie3, tv shows1, tv shows2... but if I use subtitle plex transcode video, and emby can not passtruth DD and dts. It is frustrating. If I have fulhd movie i dont need transcode, and i need direct play like MRMC and KODI do. if I need 480p i will rip to 480p video, so dislike to plex and emby except library options and nice design.

All I need in MRMC is option to separate movie library, like Movie, Kids movie, Doc movie, TV Shows, TV Kids Shows, TV Doc Show. Movie is already separate with folder on NAS. This option haven't MRMC with defult skin, so why this option is not possible with defult skin and why no option while adding video to movie library i decide to store movie in second movie library.

Sorry for the bad English, I hope you understand me.

amet
Team MrMC

Re: Separate movie library

Post by amet » 23 Mar 2019, 17:11

Our library does not have this option yet, we are exploring the possibilities and how we can implement different library subsections.

It will most likely be done based on the folders and separated as such.

Plex and emby support multiple library sections and we support that using Plex and emby core integration, and videos will play direct which means no transcoding is needed