1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

[Request]Would Jellyfin be supported

there is zero(0) promises that any of the requests will be fulfilled or even looked at
amet
Team MrMC

Re: [Request]Would Jellyfin be supported

Post by amet » 27 Mar 2019, 11:47

MediaDevil wrote:
27 Mar 2019, 10:22
Cheers. Dropped you a mail.
check your mail, let me know if its better with 3.8.1 please

MediaDevil

Post by MediaDevil » 27 Mar 2019, 13:24

amet wrote:
27 Mar 2019, 11:47
let me know if its better with 3.8.1 please
Hi.

Installed 3.8.1 over 3.8. Same symptoms. Homescreen fine. Movies won’t load. Only some TV shows load.

Deleted. Updated tvOS to 12.2. Reinstalled 3.8.1. Manual sign in to Emby service. Homescreen still good. Movies still won’t load. TV shows fixed - now all appear.

Log (when accessing Movies, imagine it shows similar to the last log): https://pastebin.com/59ML7XDe

[sidenote: 3.8.1’s homescreen is much better. Big UX improvement having Next Up front and centre. The wife will be pleased, thanks].

anthonylavado

Post by anthonylavado » 22 Apr 2019, 02:20

amet wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 17:36
@anthonylavado

If you could let us know what the API differences are that would be great, we could work on getting it in MrMC.

Feel free to get in touch on support at mrmc.tv if it’s easier
So we’ve just put our version 10.3, and while we’re still sorting some bugs out, the only key change to the API I can think of is that we don’t support pre-hashed passwords anymore.

I just tried signing in from Lite 3.8.0 on my iPhone, using the Emby Server local sign in, seems to work just fine so far.

@amet Let me know if you still want a server or other details and I’ll hook you up.

davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla » 22 Apr 2019, 12:03

anthonylavado wrote:
22 Apr 2019, 02:20
amet wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 17:36
@anthonylavado

If you could let us know what the API differences are that would be great, we could work on getting it in MrMC.

Feel free to get in touch on support at mrmc.tv if it’s easier
So we’ve just put our version 10.3, and while we’re still sorting some bugs out, the only key change to the API I can think of is that we don’t support pre-hashed passwords anymore.

I just tried signing in from Lite 3.8.0 on my iPhone, using the Emby Server local sign in, seems to work just fine so far.

@amet Let me know if you still want a server or other details and I’ll hook you up.
Works here too :)
Send an email to support@mrmc.tv and we will set up up with app code.

MediaDevil

Post by MediaDevil » 24 May 2019, 12:10

Finally upgraded to v10.3.3 of Jellyfin server. Can confirm connection using the Emby service on the latest MrMC all now works well. (Also tried it on the iPhone using MrMC lite - again, all appears good).

So pleased with this (more importantly so will the wife). Thanks a lot JF and MrMC devs. :)

I think I'll be replacing the Odroid C2 which doesn't do HDR with an Apple TV 4K + MrMC. You guys have really made the ATV the perfect media centre box for our household.