1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Apple TV remote fast forward and rewind

there is zero(0) promises that any of the requests will be fulfilled or even looked at
chezpaul

Apple TV remote fast forward and rewind

Post by chezpaul » 21 Feb 2019, 17:32

Could you guys please implement this? It works in almost all video apps I have but yours. I can't fast forward or rewind 10 seconds by swipe clicking the sides of the remote. That shouldn't be hard right?

davilla
Team MrMC

Re: Apple TV remote fast forward and rewind

Post by davilla » 21 Feb 2019, 23:30

chezpaul wrote:
21 Feb 2019, 17:32
Could you guys please implement this? It works in almost all video apps I have but yours. I can't fast forward or rewind 10 seconds by swipe clicking the sides of the remote. That shouldn't be hard right?
I don't know what a swipe click means. You are ether swiping/touch or clicking :)

Right/Left click will ff or rw by the amount set in settings. Default is 30 seconds I think.

That does work, just re-checked it a few days ago.

chezpaul

Post by chezpaul » 22 Feb 2019, 16:52

Indeed that worked if I hold the finger a little differently.
K... cool.

timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 » 22 Feb 2019, 16:53

I used it a few times this morning with 30 seconds forward or 10 seconds back by right or left clicking on the Apple TV remote. This is handled in Settings -> Video -> Playback with the Skip Steps and the Skip Delay.
Apple TV 4K / NVIDIA Shield -> Denon X6500H 7.2.4 -> LG OLED65C6P
Channels DVR w/ HDHomeRun Connect Quattro
Patiently Testing all the things // Multiple other devices
##### SYNOLOGY 1815+ #####