1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.9.0 - Apple TV - [Invites Closed]

Google Play Store and App Store beta test feedback
cosmoxl
Posts: 1569
Joined: 12 Dec 2015, 14:16

Re: Testing MrMC 3.9.0 - Apple TV - [Invites Closed]

Post by cosmoxl » 15 Jul 2019, 20:45

https://paste2.org/6aD46jy7

I'm still getting thumbs on the home screen not showing up.

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 4150
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Testing MrMC 3.9.0 - Apple TV - [Invites Closed]

Post by davilla » 16 Jul 2019, 00:05

cosmoxl wrote:
15 Jul 2019, 20:45
https://paste2.org/6aD46jy7

I'm still getting thumbs on the home screen not showing up.
mysqlite, mysql, plex or emby ?

if plex, does plex server show a thumb ? I had a case of generic thumb and the thumb was missing on plex server.

cosmoxl
Posts: 1569
Joined: 12 Dec 2015, 14:16

Re: Testing MrMC 3.9.0 - Apple TV - [Invites Closed]

Post by cosmoxl » 16 Jul 2019, 00:59

davilla wrote:
16 Jul 2019, 00:05
cosmoxl wrote:
15 Jul 2019, 20:45
https://paste2.org/6aD46jy7

I'm still getting thumbs on the home screen not showing up.
mysqlite, mysql, plex or emby ?

if plex, does plex server show a thumb ? I had a case of generic thumb and the thumb was missing on plex server.
Plex. Yes, there is a thumb. If I navigate to a library and then back it's there. Just seems to be a bug showing stuff for "new" content. I think even when part way through a movie such that it shows up in continue watching the background showing up is sometimes buggy.

User avatar
Everbrave
Posts: 366
Joined: 30 Dec 2016, 23:03

Re: Testing MrMC 3.9.0 - Apple TV - [Invites Closed]

Post by Everbrave » 20 Jul 2019, 10:14

davilla wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 13:33
Morten1969 wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 05:45
With tvOS 13 eac3 with Atmos is not working. Movie will not start and the cpu on appletv go nuts. Everthing is working fine on iOS 12.3.
Known issue with tvOS 13 BETA :) Apple seems to always break things during early betas. Seems Atmos is one of those things.

I highly recommend that users resist the temptation to install tvOS beta's. On the AppleTV4K, there is no USB port so it is impossible to revert back to any other version. You will have to live with any issues until the final release. Because of this and other reasons, I don't install beta's, doing so breaks our ability to fix/test and push out updates.

As tvOS 13 is a major bump in version, I would expect there are lots of changes going on under the hood. tvOS 13 release is sometime in the Fall of 2019. 3-4 months away.
TvOS 13 beta 4
Atmos Test media playback but Atmos is not indicated by the receiver.

EDIT: I have to take that back; it happened only once and I cannot reproduce this now; it doesn’t playback Atmos media at all, no video no sound!

EDIT 2: Plex tvOS plays the Atmos EAC3 Media correctly and the receiver shows the audio format correctly too.
Last edited by Everbrave on 20 Jul 2019, 15:38, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Montoya
Posts: 380
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 22:46

Re: Testing MrMC 3.9.0 - Apple TV - [Invites Closed]

Post by Montoya » 20 Jul 2019, 13:21

MrMC's Emby Client Service is getting more and more of a mess with latest Emby beta Server 4.2.0.33
Please check the library nodes such as Title, Genre, Year etc, when the Video settings "FLATTEN HIERARCHY" is unchecked and how those interact in several parts of the UI in MrMC with ALL Skins.

With Emby server 4.2.0.33:
Opening a Emby Movie library doesn't show same behavior as with Emby Server 4.2.0.1, by directly showing library nodes to select. 4.2.0.33 only shows 2 dots when entering an Emby library and going back with menu x times brings up the nodes.

With Emby server 4.2.0.1:
(1) When switching Skin like from Opacity<>Ariana and vice versa, it shows 9 library nodes available at first by entering a Movie library, but when going back to MrMC Home Screen and entering a Movie Library again, only 5 nodes are left from the original 9 previously shown.
(2) Emby Movie Collections (Sets) works directly in Amber (but no Collection Artwork as reported earlier) and in Ariana and Opacity, it only is visible and selectable after switching Skins, like in (1), is done.
Apple TV 4K 64GB tvOS 12.4 - MrMC 3.8.1 - Win10 Pro x64 1903 build 18362.295
DVBLink Server 6.0.0 build14499 - TVMosaic Server build 17679 - Emby Server build 4.2.0.1 beta

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 4150
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Testing MrMC 3.9.0 - Apple TV - [Invites Closed]

Post by davilla » 20 Jul 2019, 14:50

3.9.0 (190720.1307)
emby: reverse order of emby sections

User avatar
Everbrave
Posts: 366
Joined: 30 Dec 2016, 23:03

Re: Testing MrMC 3.9.0 - Apple TV - [Invites Closed]

Post by Everbrave » 20 Jul 2019, 15:06

davilla wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 14:50
3.9.0 (190720.1307)
emby: reverse order of emby sections
Why?! :)

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 4150
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Testing MrMC 3.9.0 - Apple TV - [Invites Closed]

Post by davilla » 20 Jul 2019, 15:12

Everbrave wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 15:06
davilla wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 14:50
3.9.0 (190720.1307)
emby: reverse order of emby sections
Why?! :)
https://forum.mrmc.tv/viewtopic.php?f=2 ... 2&start=10

User avatar
Everbrave
Posts: 366
Joined: 30 Dec 2016, 23:03

Re: Testing MrMC 3.9.0 - Apple TV - [Invites Closed]

Post by Everbrave » 20 Jul 2019, 15:21

davilla wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 15:12
Everbrave wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 15:06
davilla wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 14:50
3.9.0 (190720.1307)
emby: reverse order of emby sections
Why?! :)
https://forum.mrmc.tv/viewtopic.php?f=2 ... 2&start=10
Now I’m confused, the Home page shows the tiles from left to right in the order: Music, TV shows, Movies, Media sources (Ariana skin), it was alphabetically correct before, I.e. Movies before Music!

User avatar
Everbrave
Posts: 366
Joined: 30 Dec 2016, 23:03

Re: Testing MrMC 3.9.0 - Apple TV - [Invites Closed]

Post by Everbrave » 20 Jul 2019, 15:24

Montoya wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 13:21
MrMC's Emby Client Service is getting more and more of a mess with latest Emby beta Server 4.2.0.33
Please check the library nodes such as Title, Genre, Year etc, when the Video settings "FLATTEN HIERARCHY" is unchecked and how those interact in several parts of the UI in MrMC with ALL Skins.

With Emby server 4.2.0.33:
Opening a Emby Movie library doesn't show same behavior as with Emby Server 4.2.0.1, by directly showing library nodes to select. 4.2.0.33 only shows 2 dots when entering an Emby library and going back with menu x times brings up the nodes.

With Emby server 4.2.0.1:
(1) When switching Skin like from Opacity<>Ariana and vice versa, it shows 9 library nodes available at first by entering a Movie library, but when going back to MrMC Home Screen and entering a Movie Library again, only 5 nodes are left from the original 9 previously shown.
(2) Emby Movie Collections (Sets) works directly in Amber (but no Collection Artwork as reported earlier) and in Ariana and Opacity, it only is visible and selectable after switching Skins, like in (1), is done.
Actually, The new .33 Server Version on Windows, solved the problem I had with all previous versions. Now, the Movies library behaves loads and behaves correctly (it didn’t load at all before).
As for the Amber skin, pressing on Movies, shows all movies nodes on all Plex and Emby servers. Collections show up with the artwork as you mentioned.
Please note that I am running tvOS 13 beta 4!

Post Reply