1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.9.0 - Apple TV - [Invites Closed]

Google Play Store and App Store beta test feedback
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: Testing MrMC 3.9.0 - Apple TV - [Invites Closed]

Post by davilla » 10 Jul 2019, 13:33

Morten1969 wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 05:45
With tvOS 13 eac3 with Atmos is not working. Movie will not start and the cpu on appletv go nuts. Everthing is working fine on iOS 12.3.
Known issue with tvOS 13 BETA :) Apple seems to always break things during early betas. Seems Atmos is one of those things.

I highly recommend that users resist the temptation to install tvOS beta's. On the AppleTV4K, there is no USB port so it is impossible to revert back to any other version. You will have to live with any issues until the final release. Because of this and other reasons, I don't install beta's, doing so breaks our ability to fix/test and push out updates.

As tvOS 13 is a major bump in version, I would expect there are lots of changes going on under the hood. tvOS 13 release is sometime in the Fall of 2019. 3-4 months away.

cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl » 11 Jul 2019, 01:06

https://paste2.org/j9nMW4Ng

Just navigating through the app from library back to MrMC home screen and it exited on me. When I went back in it was restarting, new log and all.

logan_x50

Post by logan_x50 » 11 Jul 2019, 08:03

DocEagle wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 11:28
tvOS 12.3
Apple TV 4K
(190709.43)
MySQL
Skin Ariana

The flickering home shelf as described earlier, is still to be seen in the actual build. I uploaded a short starting sequence in real time and slow motion mode.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9r8eijwaoddoy ... V.mp4?dl=0

Obviously during startup in the first row there is to be seen
„Recently Added Albums“ followed by
„Recently Added Movies“ followed by
„Recently Added TV shows“ and then

finally is replaced by

„Im Progress Movies“, … etc.
I have the same set-up and see exactly the same flickering home shelf as seen in DocEagle's movie.

Montoya

Post by Montoya » 11 Jul 2019, 17:00

Emby Client service with Amber Skin:

Box sets artwork/posters from Emby Movie Collections are not shown. Only the Collection name is shown with a blank poster. Can the Emby API provide box sets posters to MrMC ? In Emby for Kodi, those are available, so the API can provide it.

Movies inside a Box set/Emby Movie Collection, are all correctly shown with poster, movie information and are all selectable and playable.

PS: I doubt that most of us, using only Ariana or Opacity, are aware that Emby Movie Collections are available in MrMC when Amber Skin or Black Glass Nova Skin is used.
Apple TV 4K 64GB tvOS 12.3 - Win10 Pro x64 1903 build 18362.264
DVBLink Server 6.0.0 build14499 - TVMosaic Server build 17679 - Emby Server build 4.2.0.1 beta

Everbrave

Post by Everbrave » 13 Jul 2019, 11:20

Montoya wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 17:00

Box sets artwork/posters from Emby Movie Collections are not shown. Only the Collection name is shown with a blank poster. Can the Emby API provide box sets posters to MrMC ? In Emby for Kodi, those are available, so the API can provide it.

Movies inside a Box set/Emby Movie Collection, are all correctly shown with poster, movie information and are all selectable and playable.

PS: I doubt that most of us, using only Ariana or Opacity, are aware that Emby Movie Collections are available in MrMC when Amber Skin or Black Glass Nova Skin is used.
From your signature, I understand you are running a Windows (beta) server; it seems you don’t have a problem using MrMC Emby client, but for the skin issue. Is it correct that you are using tvOS 12.3 and not tvOS 13 beta?
In my use case, running tvOS 13 beta 2, MrMC client connects successful to the Synology version of the Emby server and the Movies as well as the TV Shows load correctly, but with the Windows server, only the TV Shows load correctly but not the Movies, which I find quite strange!

How are your media files connected to the Windows server, directly, e.g. USB storage, or shared network folders via SMB/NFS?

Thanks

davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla » 13 Jul 2019, 20:34

3.9.0 (190713.1549)
fixed, xcode build after revert of ADD: truehd IEC PT: backport LAV improved MAT support
fixed, plex crash. let us start checking return values, please
FIXUP: [droid] remove NDK toolchains
Revert "ADD: truehd IEC PT: backport LAV improved MAT support"
FIX: [droid] don't force ndk api in cflag
fixup: startup logger
FIX: [droid;svc] start the pvr manager ;)
FIX: don't crash on missing message target
ADD: [droid] startup logger
FIXUP: [droid] autostart service
ADD: [droid] autostart service
FIXUP: g_SkinInfo safety

Montoya

Post by Montoya » 14 Jul 2019, 09:31

Everbrave wrote:
13 Jul 2019, 11:20
Montoya wrote:

From your signature, I understand you are running a Windows (beta) server; it seems you don’t have a problem using MrMC Emby client, but for the skin issue. Is it correct that you are using tvOS 12.3 and not tvOS 13 beta?
In my use case, running tvOS 13 beta 2, MrMC client connects successful to the Synology version of the Emby server and the Movies as well as the TV Shows load correctly, but with the Windows server, only the TV Shows load correctly but not the Movies, which I find quite strange!

How are your media files connected to the Windows server, directly, e.g. USB storage, or shared network folders via SMB/NFS?

Thanks
Correct on 1,2,3 where my media content resides on SMB shared USB storage, connected to server.
DVBLink Server 6.0.0 build14499 - TVMosaic Server build 17679 - Emby Server build 4.2.0.1 beta

Everbrave

Post by Everbrave » 14 Jul 2019, 10:52

Montoya wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 09:31
Everbrave wrote:
Montoya wrote:

Thanks
Correct on 1,2,3 where my media content resides on SMB shared USB storage, connected to server.
Now, I’m a little confused, do the media file reside on a network share, e.g. NAS, connected via SMB or a storage connected directly via a USB port to the computer where the Emby server runs?

Thanks

Montoya

Post by Montoya » 14 Jul 2019, 12:42

Everbrave wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 10:52
Montoya wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 09:31
Everbrave wrote:

Thanks
Now, I’m a little confused, do the media file reside on a network share, e.g. NAS, connected via SMB or a storage connected directly via a USB port to the computer where the Emby server runs?

Thanks
Like I said before, my media is on external USB storage(=drives), connected to my Windows server (=Emby) and the folders/drives of my Media content are network shared by SMB protocol.

Everbrave

Post by Everbrave » 14 Jul 2019, 13:11

@Montoya
I sent you a PM to avoid overloading the TestFlight thread.
Thanks