1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.9.0 for Google Play

Old TestFlight threads
eyosha

Re: Testing MrMC 3.9.0 for Google Play

Post by eyosha »

I too suffer from occasionally frame stuttering, I pause / play and it fixes it
it's annoying but I'm living with this, I do hope it will get attention though

Elad
bigfloor

Post by bigfloor »

3.9.4. Is broken on my Shield TV. It says Starting service, and after like 30secs returns to t hff e Shield homescreen again

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

bigfloor

Post by bigfloor »

Just cleared the cache, appears to be working again now

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

hieyemtim

Post by hieyemtim »

Hi :) Was looking around on the forums and couldn’t find a clear answer. Was thinking of picking up the new Nvidia Shield Pro and was wondering if the “AI upscaler” works with MRMC 1080p MKV files? Thanks for all your guidance and support. Hope you’re all having a happy new year!
hieyemtim

Post by hieyemtim »

hieyemtim wrote: 14 Jan 2020, 16:46 Hi :) Was looking around on the forums and couldn’t find a clear answer. Was thinking of picking up the new Nvidia Shield Pro and was wondering if the “AI upscaler” works with MRMC 1080p MKV files? Thanks for all your guidance and support. Hope you’re all having a happy new year!
Found the answer so I thought I would share it here too to help anyone else who was wondering. Apparently it works. You just need to “turn off the option to change resolution upon playback” settings>video>playback. Now hopefully we will get this video frame stuttering problem solved soon.
hieyemtim

Post by hieyemtim »

Hi Koying & team Hope you’re having a great start to your year! Just wanted to ask if you have seen the frame stuttering problem a few of us are seeing. I have my shield and MRMC set to 23.97 because this is the only way my projector will do 4K HDR. These are both 1080p and 4K mkv remuxes. If you need any log files because you don’t see it on your end, let me know. I’m happy to help in any way I can. Thank you all for your amazing work!! We really appreciate it. Users, let’s keep those 5 star reviews coming so we can continue to get development on this amazing app!
hieyemtim

Post by hieyemtim »

Just one more note. All these files work fine on the same shield and projector using Kodi. MRMC is way better than Kodi so if you guys could fix this one last bug I would love to hit the delete button on the Kodi app. Thanks again!!
Mayday

Post by Mayday »

I’m having the same issue. Remux mkvs sometimes shudder frames. A pause play usually fixes this but it’s frustrating to miss parts of the movie while trying to pause play to correct the frame shuddering. All these mkvs work on Plex and Modo for me too. Developers have been silent on this thread for a while. Wonder if an update is coming. Could one of these lovely developers chime in?

hieyemtim wrote: 24 Jan 2020, 01:57 Hi Koying & team Hope you’re having a great start to your year! Just wanted to ask if you have seen the frame stuttering problem a few of us are seeing. I have my shield and MRMC set to 23.97 because this is the only way my projector will do 4K HDR. These are both 1080p and 4K mkv remuxes. If you need any log files because you don’t see it on your end, let me know. I’m happy to help in any way I can. Thank you all for your amazing work!! We really appreciate it. Users, let’s keep those 5 star reviews coming so we can continue to get development on this amazing app!
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

My shield was trying to download an update today but it was failing. Now when I try to get it google play store doesn't show an update as available. Was something pushed out in the last couple days?
koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying »

Nope. Latest update (3.9.6) was Feb 16th, and there is no beta, currently.