1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Pin Android Apps to Home screen and start Apps from there

there is zero(0) promises that any of the requests will be fulfilled or even looked at
vlaves

Pin Android Apps to Home screen and start Apps from there

Post by vlaves »

Would it be possible to simply have the functionality to start other Android Apps from within MrMC?
I would like to use MrMC as my main GUI on my Fire TV and start on demand other Apps I occasionally use like Netflix from within MrMC. So Ending these Apps would bring me back to MrMC.

Is it possible to get that feature back to MrMC as we have it in Kodi?

Thanks for your great support.

Regards
Vlaves
koying
Team MrMC

Re: Pin Android Apps to Home screen and start Apps from there

Post by koying »

Functionality is definitely still there, so must be a skin issue.
@amet any idea? It is a special case of "Program" extension...
vlaves

Post by vlaves »

koying wrote: 04 Jul 2019, 13:04 Functionality is definitely still there, so must be a skin issue.
@amet any idea? It is a special case of "Program" extension...
Okay, thanks for the fast reply, will need to check in the evening when I switch skin. Would be nice, if it is working, to have a possibility to pin those apps on the Homescreen in an App Row (But that is for sure skin specific)

Thanks for your support.
ChaimHammond

Post by ChaimHammond »

Hello folks. I'm sorry for reviving such an old discussion, but I really need your help. I'm 62 years old, and I think only you can help me. I need to send a scan of my documents (passport and driving license) to my son. We're going on a trip this summer, so he needs my documents to make a visa. Is there any app that I could use to send my docs? I'd be extremely grateful for any of your advice, folks.
LucyHull

Post by LucyHull »

Hey there! Don't worry. We've got you covered. Have you heard about the automatic document scanning and OCR feature offered by Smart Engines? At our company, we use it all the time because we have lots of international partners, and sending various docs is a part of our daily routine. Here's the link https://smartengines.com/. So, I really hope this helps. So, good luck with getting your visa! Btw, I've finally received mine (after 6 months of waiting), so you'll need lots of luck. Anyway, keep us updated!