1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

MrMC Lite crashes by source loading

Any issues that are iOS specific
nico_ar

MrMC Lite crashes by source loading

Post by nico_ar »

Hi
I tried MrMC Lite outside my network, using cellular data. MrMC Lite starts loading the playlists, progress 0 after that shuts down. I can’t access any Settings.
I do not see any other option but to uninstall the app. Has anybony any idea what does it happen? Can it be fixed?
Best regards!
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: MrMC Lite crashes by source loading

Post by davilla »

nico_ar wrote: 09 Jun 2019, 05:29 Hi
I tried MrMC Lite outside my network, using cellular data. MrMC Lite starts loading the playlists, progress 0 after that shuts down. I can’t access any Settings.
I do not see any other option but to uninstall the app. Has anybony any idea what does it happen? Can it be fixed?
Best regards!
say more...
nico_ar

Re: MrMC Lite crashes by source loading

Post by nico_ar »

Hi
I want to add more details about this issue: it is about a Xti 3442 Box. The developer's app, Vbox Live TV doesn't work with HD services. At the developer suggestion, I installed MrMC as follows: on an Aplle TV runnig tvOS 12.3, on an iPAD running iOS 12.2 (both MrMC apps licensed)and MrMC Lite on an iPhone 6s running iOS 12.3.1. Everything was fine, streaming within my network was OK with MrMC. As my router, Apple Airport Express 2nd generation, doesn't support Port Forwarding I changed the router. Allthough the box notified me that the replace router can't support Port Forwarding either, I managed to set up port Forwarding manually. Streaming was working fine, both within and outside my home network. The next day without any reason and any logic, streaming was impossible, MRMC crashed on every device, allthough the settings were OK
What happens: after launching MrMC it displays:
"0% PVR MANAGER IS STARTING UP-LOADING CHANNELS FROM CLIENTS"
imediatelly after this
0% LOADING GUIDE FROM DATABASE
and finally the apps shuts down. There is no way to do anything.
I had to unplug the ethernet cable from the Vbox in order to check the settings.
The settings are OK, as Media Source is selected PVR Clients/ Vbox live TV
The IP settings are OK. If they were not OK the app should have displyed connection lost. The app communicates with the Vbox but it is unable to download anything: channels or guides.
As a remark VBox LIve Tv app is working (though unsatisfactory...) on my iPAD and iPhone that means the VBox is streaming. I do not understand why doesn't work MrMC and more; on three different devices....Very annoying. Not to mention it is very likely I will lose the license if i unsinstall and reinstall MrMC...
Any clues about what happens, what to do?