1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

3.8.1 TV Show listing order wrong

Report any issues you might have in here
tomdubliner

Re: 3.8.1 TV Show listing order wrong

Post by tomdubliner »

The app currently available on the google app store is 3.8.1, would you know when the 3.9 will be released and made available to the store?
sdmaged99

Post by sdmaged99 »

Me too, the bug is highly irritating. Spoiled the end of Masterchef for my wife, she was raging!

EDIT - Jesus, i just saw this has been a known issue since May???? almost 4 months and no fix guys seriously!!? And no i do not want to use a beta that no doubt has many more issues

It's getting to the point where i am seriously considering ditching MrMC after being such a vocal advocate of it to many people at work
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

It has been fixed in beta for 3-4 weeks, 3.9.1 has been released on Apple TV and ios and as you might(or might not) know there is an issue with nvidia firmware that’s delaying MrMC 3.9.1 on google play.

As it is, I only see 2 ways forward ... install a beta and if you don’t like it you can move back to 3.8.1 or wait for 3.9.1 to get released, not sure what else we could do.

What’s currently in beta will 99% be released on google play store, so I don’t really see an issue in you using that but it’s ultimately your decision.