1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.8.1 - Apple TV - [Invites Closed]

Old TestFlight threads
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Testing MrMC 3.8.1 - Apple TV - [Invites Closed]

Post by amet »

timstephens24 wrote: 07 Apr 2019, 21:16
timstephens24 wrote: 07 Apr 2019, 20:41 I'll try trakt in a few.
Didn't fix it.
Still can’t reproduce , works for me and davilla :(

Could you try to setup new profile, all clean settings and add emby just to see if it’s something in the settings that’s doing it.

Email me if you can add me to that emby server to test.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

timstephens24 wrote: 08 Apr 2019, 23:14 The 'Show watched items on the home screen' doesn't do anything when set to not show watched items on the home screen with Plex on Ariana or Opacity. The setting works properly for Emby, though.
On my to-do already, just need to find some time to look into it :)
syncixp

Post by syncixp »

timstephens24 wrote: 08 Apr 2019, 23:14 The 'Show watched items on the home screen' doesn't do anything when set to not show watched items on the home screen with Plex on Ariana or Opacity. The setting works properly for Emby, though.
Same here :-(
"In Progress" is also not working here for movies, for TV-Series its working correctly.

Btw. i know titles says "Invites closed", but i think it got closed few minutes after testing phase started :-)
Any chance to get in ?

Thanks !
Everbrave

Post by Everbrave »

amet wrote: 09 Apr 2019, 08:20
Didn't fix it.

Could you try to setup new profile, all clean settings and add emby just to see if it’s something in the settings that’s doing it.

I can’t reproduce this here either!
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

amet wrote: 09 Apr 2019, 08:20
Didn't fix it.

Well, I just completely reinstalled MrMC and I can't recreate it anymore either. :lol: #fixed
Apple TV 4K / NVIDIA Shield Pro (2019) -> Denon X6500H 7.2.4 -> LG OLED65C9
Apple TV4K / NVIDIA Shield Pro (2019) -> Nakamichi 7.2.4 -> LG OLED77CX
Channels DVR w/ 2x HDHomeRun Prime
Patiently Testing all the things // Multiple other devices
Montoya

Post by Montoya »

Still the same problems with not normally loading STRM VOD content (it fails mostly) for more than 2 months already (you Devs already have all the info also for that same amount of time already).

Did a test today with loading the SAME VOD content with an m3u, loaded into MrMC's PVR IPTV simple Client and like "Magic", the content plays with absolutely NO problems.

So tell me @Devs, why does strm play doesn't work correctly now for the provider I have, while loading the SAME stream URL's from an m3u in MrMC's PVR IPTV Simple Client DOES play normally :shock:

To me this seems an MrMC problem, that can't handle the changes a provider has done for stream play.
MrMC's PVR Simple Client plays the same stream with No problems, so why can't MrMC play the same stream from strm :?:

This causes Emby FUNCTIONALITY in MrMC to BREAK, because MrMC can't Direct Play content, from my Emby strm libraries...
Can provide an m3u for testing when needed.
Apple TV 4K 64GB tvOS 14.0 - MrMC 3.9.8 - Win10 Pro x64 1909 build 19041.488
DVBLink Server 6.0.0 build14499 - TVMosaic Server build 17679 - Emby Server build 4.4.3.0
kamil66

Post by kamil66 »

Hello tell us why the function to go backward does not work sur PVR simple client on info bar for VOD on m3u impossible to move forward or backward Thank you for your reply
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Montoya wrote: 09 Apr 2019, 14:53 Still the same problems with not normally loading STRM VOD content (it fails mostly) for more than 2 months already (you Devs already have all the info also for that same amount of time already).

Did a test today with loading the SAME VOD content with an m3u, loaded into MrMC's PVR IPTV simple Client and like "Magic", the content plays with absolutely NO problems.

So tell me @Devs, why does strm play doesn't work correctly now for the provider I have, while loading the SAME stream URL's from an m3u in MrMC's PVR IPTV Simple Client DOES play normally :shock:

To me this seems an MrMC problem, that can't handle the changes a provider has done for stream play.
MrMC's PVR Simple Client plays the same stream with No problems, so why can't MrMC play the same stream from strm :?:

This causes Emby FUNCTIONALITY in MrMC to BREAK, because MrMC can't Direct Play content, from my Emby strm libraries...
Can provide an m3u for testing when needed.
its difficult to say as I dont quite understand your issue and your setup.

could you list it(preferably on a different subforum or a mail so id doesn't pollute x.x.1 release testflight it has nothing to do with), point by point how you setup you system and how it can be reproduced. As you might remember from last time we tested, none of us can reproduce your issue
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

kamil66 wrote: 11 Apr 2019, 14:20 Hello tell us why the function to go backward does not work sur PVR simple client on info bar for VOD on m3u impossible to move forward or backward Thank you for your reply
could you try again please, I have no ida what you are asking and what the issue is
kamil66

Post by kamil66 »

The problem is that it's impossible to move back or On the player
There is only the pause function that works when we use
PVR Simple Client to watch TV playlist The VOD can be read but can not move forward or backward