1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

MRMc skin missing on new build

Any skin specific issues
davincino

Re: MRMc skin missing on new build

Post by davincino »

RupeThereItis wrote: 27 Mar 2019, 12:49 This update was a real shock to the system :shock: , suddenly I don't know how to use one of my main media center apps.

Can we get some insight into WHY MrMC (confluence) was "holding back" development?

I gotta say, the existing skin options are really terrible, I don't want to have to resort to sideloading Kodi again but this may drive me to that.
YOU'RE RIGHT!

Confluence was a standard skin. I liked it!
I'm using mrmc on my Kodi Fire TV Box cause of the improved deinterlace for this device. But the new Skins are terrible. My next step will be to sideload Kodi again...
namwollem

Re: MRMc skin missing on new build

Post by namwollem »

Thanks to ChimeraTV, I'm now able to enjoy Confluence skin again on KODI on my newly Jailbroken ATV4! Yay! Sorry MRMC, but none of the other skins even come close to the simple functionality of Confluence - and seeing as I'm running a late version of KODI, I can't really understand why it can't be kept in MRMC - I understand new features may not be compatible - but from the posts here, it seems obvious that many users simply do not want these new features, they just want a classic, easy to navigate, and flexible, user friendly skin - and it seems a shame that you've decided to just remove it. Back to KODI I go.