1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

MrMC Lite Test on Shield - Vertical Shift and AV Sync

Any issues that are Nvidia Shield TV specific
jcwillia1

MrMC Lite Test on Shield - Vertical Shift and AV Sync

Post by jcwillia1 » 02 Dec 2018, 15:44

I was thrilled to finally find a player that supports vertical shift on the Shield. I have a strange home theater set up and without the vertical shift feature, my home theater experience is really bad for the back row.

For whatever reason, the Krypton release of Kodi has broken vertical shift and Leia eliminates it altogether.

Anyways, as I was testing this with some 4k rips (Last Jedi, Matrix, Avengers) I immediately noticed that the AV sync was pretty awful. I saw some other posts on other fourms saying the same thing so I know it wasn't just me.

Is there an older version of MrMC that I can side load that will support vertical shift and does not have AV sync issues?

davilla
Team MrMC

Re: MrMC Lite Test on Shield - Vertical Shift and AV Sync

Post by davilla » 02 Dec 2018, 19:19

jcwillia1 wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 15:44
I was thrilled to finally find a player that supports vertical shift on the Shield. I have a strange home theater set up and without the vertical shift feature, my home theater experience is really bad for the back row.

For whatever reason, the Krypton release of Kodi has broken vertical shift and Leia eliminates it altogether.

Anyways, as I was testing this with some 4k rips (Last Jedi, Matrix, Avengers) I immediately noticed that the AV sync was pretty awful. I saw some other posts on other fourms saying the same thing so I know it wasn't just me.

Is there an older version of MrMC that I can side load that will support vertical shift and does not have AV sync issues?
Pending 3.7.1 fixes a/v issues.

Sorry but we do not support side loading of MrMC or MrMC-Lite.

jcwillia1

Re: MrMC Lite Test on Shield - Vertical Shift and AV Sync

Post by jcwillia1 » 02 Dec 2018, 22:46

davilla wrote:
jcwillia1 wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 15:44

Pending 3.7.1 fixes a/v issues.

Sorry but we do not support side loading of MrMC or MrMC-Lite.
Thanks for response

Any vague idea on timing of that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk