1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Questions in regards to the updated skin

Any Ariana skin issues go here

Moderator: pecinko

rskadk

Questions in regards to the updated skin

Post by rskadk » 04 Oct 2018, 18:05

Hi,

I have some questions for the new skin. So far i liked the old better. There is a couple of things that i find confusing compared to the good old one.

1) I have my NAS movie folder visible in the top, named Movies. All other folders, ex. sources etc are hidden sincei dont use them. Just below that is the recently added movies. If i go down to recently added and start swiping i can only see that row. Meaning the "movies" folder is gone, settings etc is gone. And there is a huge "Nothing" below the recently added movies.

2) As far as i remember (im not sure). I could see the plot and other info when just hovering a recently added movie. I now have to press enter to see everything. (However that second screen with movie info etc is really looking good :) )

3) If i enter movies folder, i really don't know how to search for a movie anymore?

rskadk

Re: Questions in regards to the updated skin

Post by rskadk » 15 Oct 2018, 10:58

What are your thoughts?