1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Old TestFlight threads
pauabaer

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0

Post by pauabaer »

@pecinko..
..currently the mrmc database is the default server when open the mrmc-app after a appletv reboot. could it be possible to select in the settings, that my embyserver should be the default one. because my mrmc databse is empty.

greetz
pauabaer
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

pauabaer wrote: 03 Jun 2018, 11:01 @pecinko..
..currently the mrmc database is the default server when open the mrmc-app after a appletv reboot. could it be possible to select in the settings, that my embyserver should be the default one. because my mrmc databse is empty.

greetz
pauabaer
remove mrmc database if its empty, just remove content for all sources and database will be removed
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

(180603.2257 @20180603-14ddd99)
FIX: hue: ping host first + cache settings
FIX: a/v offset slipping out to tvOS home
FIX: add dev fixup for edit keymaps opps
FIX: home window: SET_CONTROL_LABEL -> SET_CONTROL_LABEL_THREAD_SAFE
FIX: let GetAction() get our custom action from siri remote
FIX: hue: apply force after sunset to all modes
FIX: hue: revert on screensaver and service off
FIX: hue: setting to only force lights ON after sunset, bridge knows if its day or night. location needs to be set in Hue app
FIX: HUE: check if we have a bridge before calling stopStreaming() and getLights()
FIX: hue compile warnings
FIX: hue: bool instead of int
FIX: hue: start and stop hue services on tvOS
FIX: hue: initialize openssl
FIX: check and set transcoded path in Texture database, Plex Items only.
FIX: plex: Art is set to transcode for Plex items, if filename is “transcode” Plex Server will return image and no need to check MimeType
FIX: plex: cleanup plex photo transcoding options
FIX: plex: correctly assign external subtitles, shoudl fix some issues with duplicate streams being detected
FIX: [mhd] return content length for downloads
ADD: [webserver] add method CHTTPFileHandler::SetLastModifiedDate(const struct __stat64 *statBuffer)
ADD: [hue] fallback to nupnp if ssdp cannot find the bridge
FIX: in progress HomeShelf Items - Local DB
pauabaer

Post by pauabaer »

amet wrote: 03 Jun 2018, 13:21 remove mrmc database if its empty, just remove content for all sources and database will be removed
I've seen, that my database isn't completly empty. I have one single source because the embyclient cannot display my musicvideos. So unfortunatly i can not remove the database.. a variable default server would still be nice.
jabohn

Post by jabohn »

In Progress items appear to be working correctly now in the latest build, but I'm still seeing several actions that reset the view after complete. For instance, if TV Shows is the current selection, doing a Library Update will move the selection to Movies.
azriel84

Post by azriel84 »

A bit off topic, but I have sent the email requesting beta access some days ago, do you know how many days does it take to receive the redeem code please? Got some Hue to check out :) Thanks!
Montoya

Post by Montoya »

Feedback (180603.2257 @20180603-14ddd99)

Installed latest build, but I still experience issues described here:
Montoya wrote: 31 May 2018, 11:31
Montoya wrote: 31 May 2018, 01:11 With latest Testflight builds it seems I got "switching profile" troubles again. Just noticed it, because haven't used one of my other profiles for a couple of weeks or so.

Tested some builds and latest working Testflight is 3.7.0 build 180513.1646 (the one before the server selector on Home screen was introduced). All builds after, when switching profiles, causes MRMC to back out or crashes to Home Screen most of the time. Than, direct login into MRMC is only possible through Master Profile.

Master Profile: DVBLink PVR + movie content on local SMB shares
Profile 2: VOD provider 1 (strm content on local SMB share)
Profile 3: VOD provider 2 (strm content on local SMB share)
Profile 4: Emby service
Profile 5: TVMosaic PVR

Skin: Opacity
tvOS: 11.4 (15L577)

To bad I already updated to tvOS 11.4, because now I can't check if this problem was also present in tvOS 11.3 with latest Testflight builds.

Let me know what to test and possibly change in my setup, thanks !
In the process of setting up MrMC from scratch with latest Testflight build, by deleting MrMC and re-configuring all my profiles....

Something is still completely broken in the workflow for setting up a PVR Client in a fresh created profile !

Story so far:
1) Configured Master profile with personal settings and SMB sources in filemanager.
2) Setup MrMC to use login screen
3) Exit MrMC by force closing MrMC and start MrMC to let Master profile login to be registered
4) Created DVBLink profile with Copy from default
5) Logged into DVBLink profile by login from MrMC Home screen from Master profile
6) When going to TV settings>PVR clients, ALL PVR Clients are standard ENABLED ??!!
7) Force Closed the app and logged into DVBLink profile and now TV settings>PVR clients, ALL PVR Clients are disabled like they should have been before.
8) Created TVMOsaic profile from within Master profile, with Copy from default
9) Logged into TVMosaic profile by login from MrMC Home screen from Master profile
10) When going to TV settings>PVR clients, ALL PVR Clients are standard ENABLED AGAIN ??!!
davilla wrote: 28 May 2018, 15:41 Really would like to start getting feedback on libsmb2 as 3.7.0 will go out with it and libsmbclient will get removed at some time in the future. At that point, we will have libdsm for smb1, and libsmb2 for smb2/smb3.
While setting up MrMC from scratch again I ONLY configured libsmb2 in my Master profile and configured several SMB shares as SOURCE in File manager. Can acces my SMB shares and play Movies, so that seems OK.

But..... when I create a new profile and set it up to let MrMC share my Media sources from default, something not expected happens:

In my Master profile, I can see my SMB Sources listed in Media sources when I want to browse to add a Video source.
In my fresh created profile, I DON'T see my SMB Sources listed in Media sources when I want to browse to add a Video source, while I DO see them listed in File manager and can browse through them !

Like I said before, something is broken in MrMC with profile creation and handling.
To be continued..., while I setup my other profiles...

Edit 1:
What happens now with PVR Clients, that they are all enabled when logging in into a just created profile, ALSO happens with Extensions->Program Extensions. If I understand it correctly, those extensions are disabled by default, but NOT when creating a new profile.
Story short:
Creating a new MrMC profile and using it directly, then user finds ALL present PVR clients in MrMC AND Program extensions enabled, while they should be disabled by default. Also default SMB Sources aren't visible, like described in previous post above, when adding Media sources to new MrMC profile.
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

Latest build for tvOS isn't showing TV libraries properly.

When in a TV show library most of my shows have nothing "in them" when I click. Usually I would see a list of seasons, or a list of episodes if just one season. But, instead it's just blank and a huge string of letters and numbers at the top for the "name".

A very few TV shows are showing properly, so it's weird.

Also in tvOS another remote plex server I have access to isn't showing up in the server option bottom left.

But, in the latest Shield build when I first start up MrMC only that remote server shows up until I go into plex service settings and click on my username. :?

https://paste2.org/644IIsjv

edit: OK, the shows that list episodes properly when in a TV library are only the first ones listed in each library. So, 1st alphabetically since it's sorted by name.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

cosmoxl wrote: 04 Jun 2018, 15:06 Latest build for tvOS isn't showing TV libraries properly.

When in a TV show library most of my shows have nothing "in them" when I click. Usually I would see a list of seasons, or a list of episodes if just one season. But, instead it's just blank and a huge string of letters and numbers at the top for the "name".

A very few TV shows are showing properly, so it's weird.

Also in tvOS another remote plex server I have access to isn't showing up in the server option bottom left.

But, in the latest Shield build when I first start up MrMC only that remote server shows up until I go into plex service settings and click on my username. :?

https://paste2.org/644IIsjv

edit: OK, the shows that list episodes properly when in a TV library are only the first ones listed in each library. So, 1st alphabetically since it's sorted by name.
fixed tvshow listing, thanks for letting us know
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

Live TV (DVBLink) in tvOS is lacking the skip forward/back for time shift. I can fast forward or fast back via the OSD controls but the skip by tapping the edges of the siri remote doesn't work.

https://paste2.org/VN1xf4x3