1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

testing MrMC 3.1.0

Old TestFlight threads
cosmoxl

Re: testing MrMC 3.1.0

Post by cosmoxl »

davilla wrote: 11 Aug 2017, 15:35
cosmoxl wrote: 11 Aug 2017, 15:26 Is there such a thing as a long "press" of the menu button on apple tv 4? If so, could we have exiting the app require a long press? In that way it would sort of be analogous to the other platforms. I keep finding myself exiting the app accidentally pressing the menu button. :)
No, quitting an App is specifically forbidden on iOS/tvOS. Adding this ability would be an automatic reject during review process.

Just an FYI, recent Netflix App update has a changed menu behavior. menu goes back but not out of app on Netflix home, to do this require long press on menu. Which is forbidden and an automatic reject during review process :) Not sure if Apple changed the rules or somehow Netflix slipped by during it's review.
:? Netflix backing out of the app with menu like it always has for me. I have the latest update.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

maybe limited to IR remotes but MrMC acts the same as before.
Looxoor

Post by Looxoor »

Oh, just thought of another thing I miss in the new skin.

In tv show episode list, I'd like the air date on the right panel, miss that from the other skins.
Looxoor

Post by Looxoor »

Looxoor wrote:Oh, just thought of another thing I miss in the new skin.

In tv show episode list, I'd like the air date on the right panel, miss that from the other skins.
Suddenly can't edit the post on tapatalk so a new one I'm afraid.

Remembered another thing I miss: current time and time until finished on pause OSD.
Ted377

Post by Ted377 »

I also wish so some functions from the other skins. It would be great to install one or the other, which can be activated and deactivated. Depending on how one or the other would like it.
jabohn

Post by jabohn »

I just found something else missing... the top black bar when in TV Shows which has your current location, it's missing the name of the TV show when you're in a season.

For example, it says "TV Shows / Season 3"
But it should say "TV Shows / The Big Bang Theory / Season 3"

It correctly says the show name up there when your viewing all the seasons but as soon as you go into a season, the show name is missing.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

20170814-f9c2041
pull lokalise
add CTextureRemoveJob, workshere(TM)
thumb regenerate , close db after we colect textures
remove SETTING_MYVIDEOS_EXTRACTFLAGS and SETTING_MYVIDEOS_EXTRACTTHUMB settings, we always want these
plex: fix listing album tracks if only one song is in it
skin.opacity: add genre filter in home -> music tab
skin.opacity: show episode title in recently added and in progress
skin.opacity: make show name bigger in lists
skin.opacity: fix numericPad text coulour
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

Nice additions to the skin. The font size is good now I think.
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

Something I find myself wanting is the ability to get the usual menu (ie long hold in tvOS) for items on the main menu in recently added or in progress. Has that already been asked for and explained?
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

minor tweaks might be deferred to 3.1.1, looking mostly for show stoppers or must have features.

Updates are slow right now, Amet is slacking off with his travels in internet access poor areas :)