1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

testing MrMC 3.1.0

Old TestFlight threads
timstephens24

Re: testing MrMC 3.1.0

Post by timstephens24 »

Can we get the same view as movies/tv shows for music for album art instead of the list?

PS - The new view is outstanding!
jabohn

Post by jabohn »

Couple of things I noticed after using the new build for 10 minutes...
- the fonts are minuscule now in TV Shows / Movies under the thumbnails
- the "all seasons" section is still there even though I have it disabled
jabohn

Post by jabohn »

Also, some of the new Settings don't have Help text at the bottom of the screen under the line.
Ted377

Post by Ted377 »

A point could be added to group management (live TV). Move or rearrange the folders. Is this feasible?
Ted377

testing MrMC 3.1.0

Post by Ted377 »

Please leave the information displayed by pressing the OK button. Unfortunately these are indicated only by a channel change in the full picture.
Looxoor

Post by Looxoor »

I love it, only thing I miss is what I've already mentioned; slightly more font weight overall and larger font on TV-show and episode name in the right hand view in previous screenshot.

Also, found a glitch in MrMC touch when returning from background:

As you can see, the text stops rendering but the buttons and playback still works.
ameibein

Post by ameibein »

Love the new theme, but don't like any of the colours, I find they are too full on, colours more subtle would help to blend them into the custom background. A colour selector or larger pallet would be even better.. but if not possibl please add a "medium grey" otherwise great job, can't fault it!

Oh, and how can I change font size? It's too big for me

EDIT Colour selector could just be text input field for hex
Last edited by ameibein on 07 Aug 2017, 12:01, edited 2 times in total.
ameibein

Post by ameibein »

Looxoor wrote: 03 Aug 2017, 19:29 I don't know if this has been addressed before, but I would like to have a font size selector in the list view options, i.e. The Left click in list view panel of options. That would enable more control so that more people would be able to find their sweet spot, which would get rid of my primary concern; font size and weight.
IMO the screen real estate is underused in this view,
I think probably at least 15 items instead of 9 would feel better.
On a different note, the TV show name etc on the right panel have a somewhat too small size I think.
Agree with all this..
ameibein

Post by ameibein »

Also, I just noticed playlists are missing from the Media Sources (previously Videos menu), I use smart playlists to view HD Audio movies fairly regularly so it would be great to have this back.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

ameibein wrote: 07 Aug 2017, 11:42 Also, I just noticed playlists are missing from the Media Sources (previously Videos menu), I use smart playlists to view HD Audio movies fairly regularly so it would be great to have this back.
Oversight. "playlists" will return there.