1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Change Skip Time Increments

Please, only How to's in here. No questions or support, use appropriate subsection for that
sjamp7

Re: Change Skip Time Increments

Post by sjamp7 »

Figured out how to change to Expert mode. Works now. Thanks
sjamp7

Post by sjamp7 »

Spoke too soon. I could activate the settings but I can't Actually Pause or Forward content. Live TV content or any other media . Could you please advice what I am missing? I'm clearly missing some obvious settings?

Thank you very much
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

sjamp7 wrote: 30 Jul 2017, 17:36 Spoke too soon. I could activate the settings but I can't Actually Pause or Forward content. Live TV content or any other media . Could you please advice what I am missing? I'm clearly missing some obvious settings?

Thank you very much
there is no setting for pause or fast forward , LiveTV content cant be fast forwarded since its live... pause is backend dependent, how are you watching live tv?

what do you mean by "... or any other media" ??
sjamp7

Post by sjamp7 »

I am watching Live TV using IPTV M3U URL from a third party service provider. Unable to Pause this.
Other media is also from the same provider that includes Movies and TV shows (not LIVE). Unable to Pause, Forward or Rewind this Non Live content.
The Pause, Forward options on the screen are greyed out.

Pls let me know if you'd like me to provide more info

Thank you
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

its not possible to pause or fast forward m3u8 list, all content there is seen as "live" and we treat it as such. you are not missing anything, thats just how it is.
sjamp7

Post by sjamp7 »

Ah got it. The only feeds I received from the service provider are: M3U
What feeds do you recommend in order to get full functionality including Pause, forward and Reverse for Non live content? Sounds like this is completely a backend functionality issue?

Thank you
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

sjamp7 wrote: 30 Jul 2017, 19:08 Ah got it. The only feeds I received from the service provider are: M3U
What feeds do you recommend in order to get full functionality including Pause, forward and Reverse for Non live content? Sounds like this is completely a backend functionality issue?

Thank you
I cant recommend any feeds as I dont use them, most of the time they would be illegal also.

I have live tv setup using tvheadend attached to a satellite dish, movie and tv shows are locally stored on my qnap NAS.
sjamp7

Post by sjamp7 »

Thank you appreciate the help