1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Album Review

Report any issues you might have in here
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Album Review

Post by amet »

I dont use Audio books, but if you can explain to me how to reproduce I am sure we can look into fixing it.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

mikehadfield wrote: 01 Jul 2017, 20:14 My audiobooks are just mp3 files, so are treated just like any music album.

In plex, when you edit the album details there is a field called "review". In this field I have put details about the album. I the plex web interface it shows this review text field as part of the details page for the album. In the official plex app on the firetv you can press the "i" button on screen to show this review info.

On MrMC, if I go into my audiobooks (I have them all tagged using audiobook as the artist) and I am in either the big list, big panel or fanart views then below the album title on the left it says "No review for this album". I would have expected it to show the text in the review field associated with the selected album.
hit me on [email protected] if you can share that library with me from Plex, if I can get it here I can reproduce and fix

thanks!
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

mikehadfield wrote: 02 Jul 2017, 10:01 Ok, I have given you access via that email address to my music section.

If you complete the sign in, then when browsing my library goto the Big Finish artist (these are all audiobooks). I have not finished adding review details to everything, but if you look at any of the ones called "Doctor Who - 3rd Doctor" you will see the review text giving the description.

EDIT: found it, my bad... will look more into it later today
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

fixed, will be in 3.0.9. If you are on appleTv we can get you in TestFlight
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

I’ll check about scrolling, I do suspect it’s skin related... have you tried any other skins?