1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Recommended Settings

Any issues that are FireTV specific
Watter

Recommended Settings

Post by Watter »

SPMC has a wiki page with some recommended settings for Fire TV (among others). Given the similar underpinnings, are the same settings suggested for MrMC?
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Recommended Settings

Post by amet »

all recommended settings are a default at the moment, depending on your setup that might need to get tweaked.

what exactly are you having issues with or you thinks needs changing ?
Watter

Post by Watter »

1) I'd prefer to play 24p movies at the same refresh rate - the default seems to be not to switch display refresh rate.
2) I would think enabling passthrough for audio would best take advantage of my receiver

Those are the two biggies, however, I can certainly leave things at the default if that's really the recommended approach.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

I am sure we all have different setups and would need different settings. I don't use refresh rate switch :)

Audio setup is very specific and we leave it by default on 2.0 and stereo, that produces some output on all setups and users need to adjust accordingly.
Watter

Post by Watter »

Thanks for the info. I've had my new Fire TV and MrMC for just a few days now and it's a great combo. I really appreciate all the work that the team has put into it.