1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

MrMC v3.0.2 on Amazon

Public Announcements and News subforum
davilla
Team MrMC

MrMC v3.0.2 on Amazon

Post by davilla »

add ShowCodec to virtual remote in Webui
fixed, plex. correctly display partially watched episode when “unwatched” filter is applied
fixed, missing CURL::GetRedacted
fixed, skin.mrmc. lost “programs” menu. if disabled, it cannot be enabled
changed, enable file caching for bluray m2ts files
fixed, enable YADIF, YADIF-half for arm/arm64
fixed, file/cache buffering issues
DC1983

Re: MrMC v3.0.2 on Amazon

Post by DC1983 »

Thanks Davilla. Seems excellent to me so far for live TV (UK).

Sent from my Lenovo A6020a40 using Tapatalk

jamesp26

Post by jamesp26 »

Hi!

I thought i would give live tv a good testing before sending any replies. Firstly, any issues i was having with differences between ffmpeg and Mediacodec deinterlacing has been solved - everything uses Bob inverted which is awesome.

For most h264 channels, MediaCodec (+ bob inverted) is perfect. Just watched the Germany v England game on ITV and it looked stunning and the firetv is barely getting warm. Great improvement. I've found it works great on all BBC Channels and ITV.

However, I am finding that Channel 4 and Channel 5 can be quite jerky. Its intermittent and sometimes appears a lot. I have provided a sample clip which has quite a few jerky moments on my firetv.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwR6Z ... k5IRUk3S0U

Now for the really odd thing. If i play the above clip on SPMC using mediacodec (+ bob) it plays perfectly - not jerky at all. However, the BBC and ITV channels on SPMC have intermittent jerkiness!

Not sure if there is anything we can do, but it feels we are almost there with this thing being perfect! Many thanks!
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

Yes, odd. Will fetch and check what might be different with that sample.
jamesp26

Post by jamesp26 »

Hi,

Sorry for the shameless bump of my issue! I know you are moving to the newer version of ffmpeg and i wondered if in the process of that it would be worth looking at this issue i raised with Mediacodec / deinterlacing.

Just for reference, both Channel and Channel 5 stutter a lot when using it. Other HD channels are perfect. Sample of interlaced channel 5 in the message below (and here - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwR6Z ... k5IRUk3S0U).

Many thanks!

James
Bobby_brown

Post by Bobby_brown »

I have a question about the add-on Gdrive:

https://github.com/ddurdle/GDrive-for-KODI

Does is work with this version?
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

add-on Gdrive, no. As it says in the App desciption, no user addons.

But, we are working on adding more cloud based access such as google drive and dropbox. Next version after v3.0.9.