1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Library automatic clean-up

Nvidia Shield TV Video playback support subforum
gpmc01

Library automatic clean-up

Post by gpmc01 »

Hello!
I'm used to attach to the Shield TV various USB drives based on the content I want to see (movies, TV shows, documentaries, etc.) and I would be interested in a feature that is going to enable/disable the automatic clean-up of the library when new USB device (with, obviously, a different content from the one currently "stored" in the Shield) is connected showing only the content of the current device and therefore prenventing to select something that is not physically present.
Do you think that this could be implemented in upcoming MrMC builds?
Thanks in advance.
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: Library automatic clean-up

Post by davilla »

If I get you right, you want a 'clean lib' function that only cleans lib sources that are attached and ignores unattached sources.
gpmc01

Post by gpmc01 »

Exactly.
Content of unattached sources should not be displayed if this feature (auto-cleanup) is enable from the "settings" panel.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

gpmc01 wrote:Exactly.
Content of unattached sources should not be displayed if this feature (auto-cleanup) is enable from the "settings" panel.
That would be another 'feature' request :) We will discuss it internally. There would have to be some way to purge all or the lib can grow without bounds and that might cause problems.
gpmc01

Post by gpmc01 »

davilla wrote:
gpmc01 wrote: .... There would have to be some way to purge all or the lib can grow without bounds and that might cause problems.
This is really a good point as well.
gpmc01

Post by gpmc01 »

Any chance to have this feature considered by Dev Team for future release of MrMC?
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

gpmc01 wrote:Any chance to have this feature considered by Dev Team for future release of MrMC?
heh, I did say we are discussing it :)
gpmc01

Post by gpmc01 »

OK!!!!! Thanks a lot.
In the meantime I really enjoy your app that works perfectly (at least for me) on latest Shield Experience 5.1.
gpmc01

Post by gpmc01 »

Dear Dev Team,
any update on this?
Is there any chance to get this feature in upcoming releases of MrMC?
Thanks in advance!!!