1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

IMDB Ratings not fetching anymore

Report any issues you might have in here
Acid78

IMDB Ratings not fetching anymore

Post by Acid78 »

Hello

I have an issue with MrMC on tvOS, current version. Some time ago (maybe 2-3 months) the MrMC scraper stopped to fetch ratings for TV Series and Movies from IMDB. I didn't change any of the settings and the fetching of artwork and movie information from TVDB is working like before. But the ratings from IMDB are missing for some time now.

Has somebody else the same issue? Was there perhaps an API change from IMDB that prevents these infos from being fetched?

Thank you for your help!
Waltman

Re: IMDB Ratings not fetching anymore

Post by Waltman »

There have been some changes to the IMDb extension that needed updating the extension manually. But that was some time ago. Could you check that ?
SETTOP-BOX :Apple TV 4K
Skin: Ariana
Database: MySQL
NAS: Synolgy DS1513+
Receiver: Maranz 1403 with B&W 3.1 speakers
TV: LG55OLEDC8
Acid78

Post by Acid78 »

Thanks! How can I do this? I didn't find any possibility to manually update any of the extensions. How and where can I do that? I am using MrMC on Apple TV.

Thank you!
Waltman

Post by Waltman »

Acid78 wrote: 03 Nov 2021, 13:25 Thanks! How can I do this? I didn't find any possibility to manually update any of the extensions. How and where can I do that? I am using MrMC on Apple TV.

Thank you!
It’s o long road

Settings > extensions > extensions > information providers> Movie information hi light the Select the universal and swipe left and choose updates.
SETTOP-BOX :Apple TV 4K
Skin: Ariana
Database: MySQL
NAS: Synolgy DS1513+
Receiver: Maranz 1403 with B&W 3.1 speakers
TV: LG55OLEDC8
Acid78

Post by Acid78 »

Unfortunately there is no update going on für any of the extensions. It is contacting the server to check for updates but nothing happens and I presume it does not find any available update.
Harnos

Post by Harnos »

Same issue for me on ATV, anyone got this working?