1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Artwork disappears after minimizing MrMC

Report any issues you might have in here
drgogu

Artwork disappears after minimizing MrMC

Post by drgogu »

After I minimize the app, either by clicking back twice or the home button, the artwork (posters, fan art) often disappear after returning to the app. I'm using the latest nvidia shield pro. It's fixed by force closing the app and restarting it. It's such an annoying bug and I hope you guys fix this for us who paid to support the app (which is otherwise great!).

Thank you!
drgogu

Re: Artwork disappears after minimizing MrMC

Post by drgogu »

Anybody has the same issue?
kwangomango

Post by kwangomango »

Same here on Shield Pro.
drgogu

Post by drgogu »

I found a solution to this.

You will need to switch the skin to Amber. Then go to Settings, the fifth option from the top is Home Shelf. Go there and disable home shelf (first option). This will totally hide the movie posters from the home menu where the issue occurs. You can access everything normally in the movies or TV show sections etc. An extra click to get to "in progress" or "recently added" (by clicking left on the movies/tv shows), but you avoid that annoying poster disappearing issue.

Cheers 8-)