1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

UI miss behave: Don't remembering position

Any issues that are Nvidia Shield TV specific
Nehemoth

UI miss behave: Don't remembering position

Post by Nehemoth »

When watching a video which I enabled the use of subtitles the play/pause function isn't selected.

Play a video > Enabled a subtitle > back to remove the UI bars.
When I hit the play/pause button in my control won't work and the UI bars return, I realized that the subtitle options are highlighted.

I moved around to the play/pause button in the UI, hit pause or play, hit back to remove the bars, again when I hit the play/pause in my control it won't remember the position and it should.

Nvidia Shield TV 2015
MrMC 3.9-10 (full version)

Thanks
amet
Team MrMC

Re: UI miss behave: Don't remembering position

Post by amet »

What skin are you using and did you enable expert Siri remote option?

If you are using default skin and settings, there is no play/pause in the UI
Nehemoth

Post by Nehemoth »

The only configuration that I'd done was changing the appearance from standard to expert which I restored before doing a new test a minute ago.

The skin name is Ariana (default)
Here an image

By default one of the options top will be selected even if I manually move to the bottom options, which for me Play/Pause should be always be selected.

Let me know if you need something else.

Thank you
Nehemoth

Post by Nehemoth »

Changed the skin and indeed this doesn't happen.
Excellent

PD: something else that I do found inconsistent it's that when I hit a video file sometimes if ask me what to do (Play / Show Information / More...), sometimes this doesn't happen (it just play the media as expected).
This happen with both tested skins.

Furthermore if from those options I choose Show Information, the video begins to play. Odd, I would be expecting something more like information about the media.

Anyway, I'm digging this app which I know since forever and was under the impression that was a handicapped Kodi version but I realized it has everything that I need, except more subtitles services but that's not your fault.