1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Audio dropouts atmos disney uhd’s

Any issues that are Nvidia Shield TV specific
budtz80

Audio dropouts atmos disney uhd’s

Post by budtz80 »

Im hoping the issues with disney uhd’s like frozen II atmos playback could maybe fixed in mrmc since it seems that it wont be fixed in kodi any time soon

Since plex cant do uhd rips on the tube shield there is no player on shield now that can play back these files properbly.

Any chance for this?
Fehritale

Re: Audio dropouts atmos disney uhd’s

Post by Fehritale »

Do they occur randomly or on fixed positions?

I am asking because in the shield forum are reports of dropouts on fixed positions when playing high bitrate content. Maxbe have a look there aswell. As far as I know, there are fixes for it in the shield firmware, but I am not sure if these fixes needs to.be implemented in MrMC aswell.
budtz80

Re: Audio dropouts atmos disney uhd’s

Post by budtz80 »

Yes its the same issue and yes the player in shield is fixed so plex dosnt have the issue but plex sadly cant do 4K uhd right now on the tube shield couse of memory issues so its not an option. Mrmc as well as VLC have the issue. Its not actually the playes but more disney breaking the standards cousing isses. There is a fix but not the recourses to do it from the kodi guys.

So i was hoping mrmc could look into the fix and maybe implement it.