1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Fire TV - Black screen on return to app

Any issues that are FireTV specific
aaronentropy

Fire TV - Black screen on return to app

Post by aaronentropy »

Hello-

For a few months now, I've found that MrMC locks up with a black screen after turning off the TV and later returning to MrMC.

Example scenario: I'm watching a video and then turn off the TV while MrMC is running. Later I turn on the TV and find that the FireTV home screen is showing. I click the MrMC icon to start it, but all I get is a black screen, no response to any clicks. I can return to the Fire TV home screen, but MrMC only shows black when I run it. To fix, I go into the Fire TV application settings manager, find MrMC in the list, hit "Force quit" and the hit "Launch" ... then MrMC restarts and works fine. Until the next time.

I've just lived with this for a while now, but it is pretty inconvenient so I've turned on debug logging and have uploaded a log to try to catch this. The log id is NQ3YQ.log.

Any help would be appreciated!

thanks,
Aaron