1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Plex Client & Multiple-Folder Plex Libraries

Support for the native Plex Client on any platform
aerogems

Plex Client & Multiple-Folder Plex Libraries

Post by aerogems »

Brief background: I have PMS installed on a NAS and using Kodi with the PlexKodiConnect addon. Initially I split things between TV shows and Movies, but lately my Anime collection has been growing rapidly and is causing the NAS volume with my TV shows on it to run out of space. I currently have ample free space on my Movies volume, so while I wait on a good deal for a new HDD to put into my NAS, I created a folder for Anime on that volume and added it to the TV Shows library in PMS.

PlexKodiConnect cannot handle the above scenario and the author is not willing to address it. Can the MrMC Plex client handle PMS libraries where folders might be on different volumes/drives?
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Plex Client & Multiple-Folder Plex Libraries

Post by amet »

If you seeing the files in Movies section of PMS then I would say we can handle it...

We have the lite versions you can use to test