1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

SMB Client

Any issues you might have with Plex, Emby, MySQL, Trakt.tv or Subtitle search services
Azwyatt

SMB Client

Post by Azwyatt »

Unable to bring up client login. I have to use the “linesman for smb servers” to get my drive source to display. However when I select source it locks APP. Same thing happens on fire tv and Apple TV. And also KODI. I use infuse and VLC with no issues.
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: SMB Client

Post by davilla »

Azwyatt wrote: 01 Apr 2019, 18:26 Unable to bring up client login. I have to use the “linesman for smb servers” to get my drive source to display. However when I select source it locks APP. Same thing happens on fire tv and Apple TV. And also KODI. I use infuse and VLC with no issues.
use libsmb2 instead of libdsm or the default libsmbclient.
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

uploaded a log pq0kp regarding not being able to get SMB working.

I get a "connection timed out". But that was using libsmbclient and I did enable smb1 on my server, Desktop.
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

uploaded log 4k9d9 showing attempting to use libsmb2.

using libsmb2 there's no option to browse for SMB clients. if I add an SMB network location for my Desktop server clicking on that to then add media seems to do nothing.