1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

MrMC touch tv

Any issues that are iOS specific
Rene_H

MrMC touch tv

Post by Rene_H »

Been playing with the lite version on the iphone and all works fine except for tv over 4G. I suppose this is limited in the lite version but i can't find anywhere if it is supported in the touch version, as this is the main purpose for me i would like to know for sure if it is. My pvr client is Mediaportal.
amet
Team MrMC

Re: MrMC touch tv

Post by amet »

Lite version only lists 8 items from movie/tv show/pvr list... that’s all, no other limitations

WiFi/4g it’s all the same to us, you have to make sure you open up and forward all needed ports for mediaportal server so you can access it from 4g
Rene_H

Re: MrMC touch tv

Post by Rene_H »

Ok thank you. It does connect and i see it gathers the guide info, only when i choose a channel it won't show the content. I connect thru VPN directly to my router, think the problem is in here somewhere. Will try other content and see what this does.