1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

mySQL error 1045

Report any issues you might have in here
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: mySQL error 1045

Post by davilla »

jabohn wrote: 17 Nov 2018, 07:12
davilla wrote: 21 Jul 2018, 13:47
jabohn wrote: 21 Jul 2018, 03:27 Thanks for your help!

I had one observation since redoing my library, when I refresh the new source, in the bottom left corner is says "MAC failed" and then my computer name JMAC failed. But the library otherwise refreshes and works properly. I've never seen that before. I added the source using the Windows Network (SMB) choice.
debuglog would show the error.
The MAC error happened again multiple times. It appears to happen when adding a new source and then scraping it.
https://pastebin.com/Ekv07CQN
I think you have internal WOL enabled. Somewhere around txOS 10, or 11, Apple prevented MAC lookups in the name of privacy.

The internal WOL is still present for iOS/tvOS but it's now useless as MrMC cannot look up the MAC address anymore. Use the WOL extension where you can enter the MAC address for a server.
jabohn

Post by jabohn »

Interesting. it doesn't seem to prevent anything from happening as the sources are scanned properly and everything shows up and play properly. The error just seemed odd.

Where do I find the WOL extension? I can find Advanced Wake on LAN which is already disabled.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

Advanced Wake on LAN is the extension.

WOL internal -> Setting/System/Power savings/try to wakeup remote servers on access
jabohn

Post by jabohn »

Okay that was enabled so I disabled it.