1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

browsing tv shows crashes plex

Support for the native Plex Client on any platform
buddyrich

browsing tv shows crashes plex

Post by buddyrich »

using mrmc.tv 3.7 on atv4k with arianna skin.

movies work fine, and tv shows from "on deck/in progress" work but if i browse tv shows-> show->season when i goto season i get a long random string instead of a list of shows causing plex to crash on the server.

web browser and other clients are ok... mrmc 3.6 worked fine. only have this issue since 3.7.
amet
Team MrMC

Re: browsing tv shows crashes plex

Post by amet »

Could you get a debuglog please and debuglog old after it crashes and you restart it
buddyrich

Post by buddyrich »

Here it is.

https://pastebin.com/JvYb9zt0

i seem to have got further... i could list shows but couldnt play them... when i backed out of show list i got the weird long string as a show title.

This log is resuming an inprogress tv show from ondeck which works fine. at 8:47 and then trying to play the same show 8:48 from tv shows and it crashing plex.

https://pastebin.com/JbJAzFrV
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Is this only on tvshows?

Apply for TestFlight please, there were some plex parsing fixes there -> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4494

If that doesn’t help, could you add me as a “friend” to that section so I can see if I can reproduce? If yes, contact us on support @ mrmc. tv
buddyrich

Post by buddyrich »

Yes. Movies and On Deck seem to be fine, its only TV shows. Ive sent the testflight request.