1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Removed from the TestFlight testers... Why ?

Report any issues you might have in here
LePousson

Post by LePousson » 11 Oct 2018, 01:58

Hi ...

I am just back home after a vacations trip and I discovered that I was removed as a TestFlight beta tester (both iOS & tvOS).

Is there a special reason for that ? Do I need to register again for the next betas ?

LePousson

timstephens24

Re: Removed from the TestFlight testers... Why ?

Post by timstephens24 » 11 Oct 2018, 02:44

There's no new TestFlight for iOS/tvOS. They've been working on Amazon and Google Play, and they scrubbed the lists again like they normally do.

Montoya

Post by Montoya » 11 Oct 2018, 07:58

@Devs, are you going to use a “TestFlight Public Link” from now on or are you still going to use selective controlled TF access ?

https://developer.apple.com/news/?id=09262018a

amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet » 11 Oct 2018, 12:09

Selective TestFlight, no public links for now

LePousson

Post by LePousson » 12 Oct 2018, 00:35

Ok but that does not tell me why I was removed without being noticed ... I am a customer of the app on iOS and tvOS. I thought that I would be told of such terms or conditions, but it seems I was wrong ... If the main criteria is the number of messages here, or the numbers of reported problems, I may be removed again and again cause I did not find any major problem. The only one I have was happening with my old iPad that had a defective WiFi system.

All that is quite disappointing :-(

LePousson

timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 » 12 Oct 2018, 00:38

I was removed too, @LePousson. It's not anything to get offended over. They're targeting it for specific reasons, and some people just fit that criteria. You can still use the app you've paid for.

LePousson

Post by LePousson » 12 Oct 2018, 00:44

It is not the removal that I am offended by. I'm just surprised that nobody told me about that when I applied, and that I did not get any email telling me that the testing period was over and that I will be removed from the testers list.

Also, I got my MrMC installation, and it's whole config, totally removed from my devices. I had to waste 45 mins to reinstall from fresh and set everything up... This is the most annoying !! Logical don't you think so ?

But if it is normal, then I'll wait for the new testing period and hope that my request will be considered.

LePousson

timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 » 12 Oct 2018, 01:14

That's weird you lost the install, that didn't happen to me at all, so I can understand why you're a little upset now. After a release comes out and the TestFlight ends it might be a good practice to update to the release in the App Store. I know this time I did that since the App Store release was a newer build than the last TestFlight release. They did post at the end of the TestFlight in the thread that it was over and wrapping up, and they've usually scrubbed the TestFlight list every few releases. Sorry you had to redo everything.

LePousson

Post by LePousson » 12 Oct 2018, 01:15

That's ok now, but it was really frustrating ...

LePousson

amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet » 12 Oct 2018, 05:21

Sorry about the issues you had, but those issues are not caused by your removal from TestFlight.... we would have hundreds of unhappy testers if that was the case

We do appreciate yours and all other TestFlight users and responses, but please understand that TestFlight is not something we promised every customer nor did we ever tell anyone they will be testing forever...

Generally, we clean TestFlight every 2-3 rounds as it gets huge to maintain and we would like to get more focused on specific issues. 3.7.0 tf was a perfect example of how not to do it :)