1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Video Extras

there is zero(0) promises that any of the requests will be fulfilled or even looked at
EAMehaffey

Video Extras

Post by EAMehaffey »

Greetings! Long-time XBMC/KODI user and now MrMC. Working well for me streaming movies from a Synology NAS to my ATV4.

My request is for the feature found in the Video Extras add-on in KODI. I enjoy all the featurettes, deleted scenes, trailers, etc. and save them all in one Featurettes folder. I can navigate to them on the Files view, but the KODI video extras add-on made this available from the Library view. A similar function would be much appreciated.
BillyBudapest

Re: Video Extras

Post by BillyBudapest »

Another vote for this feature request.
waldo22

Post by waldo22 »

On that same note, how do you prevent a folder named "Extras" that's a subfolder in the main title folder from showing up in the library?

Is it a simple regex? ...or unchecking "recursively scan" or something else easy?
Invaderzog

Post by Invaderzog »

+1 to have extras support added to the build
BillyBudapest

Post by BillyBudapest »

waldo22 wrote: 18 May 2019, 22:13 On that same note, how do you prevent a folder named "Extras" that's a subfolder in the main title folder from showing up in the library?

Is it a simple regex? ...or unchecking "recursively scan" or something else easy?
The below works for Kodi, cannot confirm at this time if MrMC does/does not.

ignore: Excluding directories/folders - http://kodi.wiki/view/Set_content_and_s ... .2Ffolders
Place a file (even an empty one) named .nomedia in the directory you want to exclude.
Note: Windows users should name the file .nomedia. which will trick Windows into using the proper .nomedia name.
bdubnm

Post by bdubnm »

Any update to this? If MrMC detects the extras folder, it wont even scan the new tvshow. I get not scanning the extras folder if not supported for library view, but it wont even add the show if the extras folder exists. Had to move it out of the directory structure for it scan the new tvshow.