1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

HDHOMERUN UNofficial Kodi Addon

there is zero(0) promises that any of the requests will be fulfilled or even looked at
wildecard

HDHOMERUN UNofficial Kodi Addon

Post by wildecard »

I would LOVE to see the unofficial Kodi addon for the HDhomerun DVR included. Linked here: HDHomerun unofficial kodi addon

I find it to be so much more user friendly than the official addon and much more wife friendly. The dev of that addon has stated in the past that he doesn't mind if anyone uses it in his builds. Any chance this could be a possibility?
amet
Team MrMC

Re: HDHOMERUN UNofficial Kodi Addon

Post by amet »

possible after 3.7.0, we are focusing on bugfixes and some android changes for next release
wildecard

Post by wildecard »

Sounds great! Thanks for the reply.
stopparde01

Post by stopparde01 »

Sorry for asking maybe the same thing, but as of today is there anyway to use the HDHR DVR service on MrMC ?
I would like to move from DVBLink PVR to HDHR DVR and before shelling out the $35 , I would like to mke sure it will work with mrmc....
Thanks for any input you may provide.
danlat1415

Post by danlat1415 »

Not currently, no
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

danlat1415 wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 07:20 Not currently, no
Not sure about that, SD says the paid streams show up just like OTA channels. They even say the channels are present for non-payers but limited to 2 mins of viewing.

So the existing binary-pvr for HD HomeRun devices should work.
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

davilla wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 13:16
danlat1415 wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 07:20 Not currently, no
Not sure about that, SD says the paid streams show up just like OTA channels. They even say the channels are present for non-payers but limited to 2 mins of viewing.

So the existing binary-pvr for HD HomeRun devices should work.
He's asking about the the HDHR DVR service that costs $35 a year, not the Premium Channels. For the HDHR DVR to work in MrMC (i.e. scheduling recordings), the actual HDHomeRun addon (https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:HDHomeRun) would need to be added to MrMC. The PVR HDHomeRun doesn't support it.

But to what @davilla was talking about, the Premium TV channels show up and work with the HDHomeRun PVR. I'm not sure about the demo's since I actually paid them for this month to test out the service, but the actual channels are showing up and playing fine.
stopparde01

Post by stopparde01 »

yep, timstephens24 is correct.
The premium channels do work.
Today i’m using dvblink, which now morphed into tv-mosaic and need to pay ~$23 (20Euros) to upgrade, plus $30/year for percdata listing service.
HDHR service (listing + pvr) is now $35/year , with possibility to easily get the premium channels if one wants.
Chronoptic

Post by Chronoptic »

Couldn't agree more with the OP. Michael Brehm's pvr client is fantastic. And he's one of the nicest people I've ever come across online. I really hope you guys are able to get his client into MrMC.
markjr

Post by markjr »

I would also love to see this feature incorporated into MrMc. The HD homerun doesn’t really have a great dvr client for playback on its own and including the add on into MrMC would be truly welcome. I think many HDHomerun users would pick up MrMC, especially the iOS version as it would make Apple TV usage much more pleasant.