1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Configure Skin Targets

Introduce yourself here
aerogems

Configure Skin Targets

Post by aerogems »

I am wondering if it is possible to change the target for skin shortcuts. For example, I am using the Plex client, and would like to have it so when I select "TV Shows" it takes me directly to the listing of all TV shows instead of first having to select my Plex server. That is currently the only thing keeping me from purchasing MrMC.
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: Configure Skin Targets

Post by davilla »

see what's going on in the current testflight
aerogems

Post by aerogems »

So am I missing something or... I went to the pinned thread about the MrMC 3.7.0 testflight, followed the link to the beta for the Lite version to test for Android, and I end up getting 3.6.2.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Did you request access to the beta builds?

There is no lite beta versions, you have to own a full version to get access to the beta build or wait for us to release 3.7.0 at which time lite version will be released as well
aerogems

Post by aerogems »

That would be it then. I want to test the lite build before purchasing so I can be sure it will do what I want. Guess I'll have to check back when 3.7.x is out.