1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

ESC button function missing?

Any issues that are tvOS specific
deckoff

ESC button function missing?

Post by deckoff »

Hello, I use kodi on my PC, and MrMC 3.6.2 on my Apple TV 4. Cant quite find the function, assigned to the esc button in Kodi - the app will minimize the video, without stopping it. Is this even available?
( Read somewhere, that in a previous version, it was assigned to the menu button, but seems it is not working for me)
Kind regards
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: ESC button function missing?

Post by davilla »

deckoff wrote: 02 Jul 2018, 15:31 Hello, I use kodi on my PC, and MrMC 3.6.2 on my Apple TV 4. Cant quite find the function, assigned to the esc button in Kodi - the app will minimize the video, without stopping it. Is this even available?
( Read somewhere, that in a previous version, it was assigned to the menu button, but seems it is not working for me)
Kind regards
Menu is back. There is no method that minimizes the app. Do that via the siri remote, double tap home. Quick switch.
deckoff

Post by deckoff »

Hey, thanx for the quick answer. Was not asking that, I dont want to minimize the app itself, just the video playback.
For example, when playing video or TV, pressing the ecs button will switch the app to this view.
Image This is what I want, if it is possible at all.
( Pic is not mine, just a random one I found online showing what I mean)
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

deckoff wrote: 02 Jul 2018, 16:09 Hey, thanx for the quick answer. Was not asking that, I dont want to minimize the app itself, just the video playback.
For example, when playing video or TV, pressing the ecs button will switch the app to this view.
Image This is what I want, if it is possible at all.
( Pic is not mine, just a random one I found online showing what I mean)
settings -> System -> input devices -> use menu to stop video playback -> off
deckoff

Post by deckoff »

THANK YOU!
YOU SAVED MY DAY, been annoying me for months!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!