1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Old TestFlight threads
pecinko

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0

Post by pecinko »

Montoya wrote: 10 Jun 2018, 23:11 For my Emby profile in MrMC (in Opacity & Ariana):
Icon for loading a different MrMC profile only shows up when MrMC server is selected. When selecting Emby server, icon for loading different MrMC profile disappears.
Yup. Reason is you switch Emby users while on Emby, Plex users on Plex server and MrMC profiles when you are in MrMC.
pecinko

Post by pecinko »

Everbrave wrote: 11 Jun 2018, 08:50 - MrMC(logo) appears on the home page only while refreshing Plex servers.
Ariana should show MrMC logo if: there is more than 1 one user on that server and that user has set user/profile picture.

Reasoning is you want to know which user is currently active if you have more than one and not all kids know to read and can tell it from a user button label.
pecinko

Post by pecinko »

Everbrave wrote: 09 Jun 2018, 23:17 Of course it is clear from the content, but one cannot just use the same Title/Label for two or more different things; this is in
We have opted for shorter labels that are localized to other languages for now. This might change in future.
pecinko

Post by pecinko »

cosmoxl wrote: 10 Jun 2018, 14:10 - and adjusting the grid size of the guide to make them smaller?
I need to check if the guide would still be readable :)
koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying »

cosmoxl wrote: 06 May 2018, 16:09 With this latest shield I've had a couple times now where MrMC stops responding to the play/pause button of the firestick (bluetooth) remote that I use.
That is probably fixed in latest TF
Montoya

Post by Montoya »

pecinko wrote: 11 Jun 2018, 09:42
Montoya wrote: 10 Jun 2018, 23:11 For my Emby profile in MrMC (in Opacity & Ariana):
Icon for loading a different MrMC profile only shows up when MrMC server is selected. When selecting Emby server, icon for loading different MrMC profile disappears.
Yup. Reason is you switch Emby users while on Emby, Plex users on Plex server and MrMC profiles when you are in MrMC.
So how does that work for Emby Client service in MrMC, because in the setup there, signing in is user based and not server based like Plex, where Plex client service allows Plex user switching from available users on that Plex server. That's why I use separate MrMC Emby profiles in MrMC and without easy MrMC profile switching from my Emby MrMC profiles, my wife and kid get lost. Am I missing something in MrMC config, then please educate me :)

In MrMC it was always easy to switch MrMC profile from MrMC Home Screen. Nowadays, people use all sorts of Media servers together and the easy way in MrMC was to use MrMC profiles for that. My household at home uses DVBLink, TVMosaic, Emby, Plex and some content on SMB shared sources, all with separate MrMC profiles.

Can you please think about bringing back easy MrMC profile switching, so my wife and kid also understand how to switch MrMC profiles, so they can switch to other profiles easily like it was before, from whatever MrMC profile is active when doing that ?
pecinko

Post by pecinko »

Montoya wrote: 11 Jun 2018, 12:37 So how does that work for Emby Client service in MrMC, because in the setup there, signing in is user based and not server based like Plex, where Plex client service allows Plex user switching from available users on that Plex server. That's why I use separate MrMC Emby profiles in MrMC and without easy MrMC profile switching from my Emby MrMC profiles, my wife and kid get lost. Am I missing something in MrMC config, then please educate me
What do you mean here? I have no experience with Emby but sign to Plex can also be user based, if I understand what you write above - my Plex user has shared servers, while my kid has only our local PMS.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

tvOS - 3.7.0 (180611.200)
- android play/pause tryfix
- plex playlists in Home-> Playlists
- FIX: rendering crash
inariel12

Post by inariel12 »

I don't see anymore episode list for tv shows containing more than one season. Below my debug logs.
debug_logs
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

inariel12 wrote: 11 Jun 2018, 18:39 I don't see anymore episode list for tv shows containing more than one season. Below my debug logs.
debug_logs
Reproduced, thanks