1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Old TestFlight threads
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0

Post by amet »

cosmoxl wrote: 04 Jun 2018, 17:26 Live TV (DVBLink) in tvOS is lacking the skip forward/back for time shift. I can fast forward or fast back via the OSD controls but the skip by tapping the edges of the siri remote doesn't work.

https://paste2.org/VN1xf4x3
is that expected behaviour or something that broke in recent tvOS testflight?

does tapping edges on normal video playback work for you?
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

amet wrote: 04 Jun 2018, 17:36
cosmoxl wrote: 04 Jun 2018, 17:26 Live TV (DVBLink) in tvOS is lacking the skip forward/back for time shift. I can fast forward or fast back via the OSD controls but the skip by tapping the edges of the siri remote doesn't work.

https://paste2.org/VN1xf4x3
is that expected behaviour or something that broke in recent tvOS testflight?

does tapping edges on normal video playback work for you?
I don't know when it broke, sorry. It's been a while since I tested live TV. Usually I just watch recordings. :)

Since 3.5 the behavior has been that the new siri remote interaction was used with your library videos but recorded TV and live TV via a PVR extension used the "siri expert" mode automatically.

I have siri expert mode off, so normal videos would playback with the scrubbing thumbnail interaction, and require a *click* of the touchpad sides to skip forward or back.

Right now it seems that expert mode is used for live tv and DVR as it should be but for live tv the skips forward and back aren't working. I just checked a recorded TV program via DVR and the interface is the same and skips by *tapping* the remote sides work as they should. So, it looks like a problem just in live TV not receiving the taps from the remote. Like I said, ff and fast back via the OSD are working in live TV.
jpalenz77

Post by jpalenz77 »

Hello, is VTB working with ambilight after this push?
Thanks!
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

jpalenz77 wrote: 04 Jun 2018, 18:32 Hello, is VTB working with ambilight after this push?
Thanks!
no

Edit: actually it does, I was thinking of AV Foundation
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

cosmoxl wrote: 01 Jun 2018, 17:56
cosmoxl wrote: 31 May 2018, 15:55 Using Ariana for the first time in a while - first time for me that it has EPG support.

1) Can there be a setting (like Opacity) to where clicking on the TV button on the home screen takes me straight to the guide instead of the lists of channels?

2) The rows and columns in the guide could be smaller IMO, making room for more info on the screen at any one time. Also, the first column with names of channels is quite wide. Perhaps there is reason for that with other uses? For me it's just wasted space. So, just a thought.

Thanks!
Also, when going in to adjust audio sync is it possible to have the delay/forward OSD on top with nothing covering the video playing? I can't see lips to sync the audio as it is. :)
Bump for the above stuff as I got no feedback on the requests or suggestions.

I also tested the problem with skipping forward/backward I posted about above in Ariana and MrMC skins. Also not working. And with Ariana there's no OSD besides the scrub bar so I also can't ff or rw. So, not skin problem. ff or rw working as it should in MrMC skin.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

@cosmoxl FIX: a/v offset slipping out to tvOS home ?
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

davilla wrote: 05 Jun 2018, 01:31 @cosmoxl FIX: a/v offset slipping out to tvOS home ?
naturally, I haven't had to adjust sync since the updated build. :) will test it on purpose tomorrow morning.
azriel84

Post by azriel84 »

Downloaded latest build today and setup the hue service. Enabled it, paired it with bridge (2nd Gen, fully updated as well as the hue bulbs), force lights on (lights didn't light up without this option), I chose my entertainment area (living room with 5 lights in the group), also chose the lights afterwards (it let me choose only 4 instead of 5) and set them to ambilight mode. Rest options on default. All 5 lights of the entertainment area went on normally at the start of the movie, they went off at the end but ambilight didn't work. The lights got one color at the start and that's it, no ambilight afterwards. I reduced the selected lights in my entertainment area afterwards to 4 lights (the ones I chose to the hue service as well) no ambilight again, just stuck to one color at the beginning of the movie. Any ideas?
koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying »

azriel84 wrote: I chose my entertainment area (living room with 5 lights in the group), also chose the lights afterwards (it let me choose only 4 instead of 5) and set them to ambilight mode.
Unless you have a total of 10 lights, selecting the entertainment area is sufficient.
Which device is this? If android/shield, you have to enable "capture" under the Mediacodec(Surface) options in Video-Acceleration for MrMC to be able to capture the display.

In any cae, debuglog is always welcome
azriel84

Post by azriel84 »

koying wrote: 05 Jun 2018, 05:56
azriel84 wrote: I chose my entertainment area (living room with 5 lights in the group), also chose the lights afterwards (it let me choose only 4 instead of 5) and set them to ambilight mode.
Unless you have a total of 10 lights, selecting the entertainment area is sufficient.
Which device is this? If android/shield, you have to enable "capture" under the Mediacodec(Surface) options in Video-Acceleration for MrMC to be able to capture the display.

In any cae, debuglog is always welcome
Apple TV 4K. I will try selecting only the entertainment area without the extra lights under it and if that doesn't work also, debuglog it is. :)