1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Old TestFlight threads
Aesthetiker

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0

Post by Aesthetiker »

Aesthetiker wrote: 02 Jun 2018, 11:53
koying wrote: 01 Jun 2018, 13:19 ... or just do like the earlier user did, plug your bridge directly in your router just for pairing.

After pairing, you can put it back where it was.
I'll see what I could do wrong re detection of the bridge through switches
Tried that today also not working same issue
A cable from the apple tv directly to the router as well and pairing was possible. Still working now witch attached switch again. Thanks
koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying »

Aesthetiker wrote: 02 Jun 2018, 12:09 A cable from the apple tv directly to the router as well and pairing was possible. Still working now witch attached switch again. Thanks
Yeah. Your switches probably filter out upnp broadcasts, which are needed for a pure local discovery.
jrcorwin

Post by jrcorwin »

I still can’t play my m2ts files that have the Dolby Vision layer, so I’m having to use the Infuse beta for those. Any update on improving the collection support though. I really dislike having my both my 1080p and 4K versions of the same film listed and not knowing which one is which without selecting one of them.

As a backup, I have all of mine in a separate 4K collection so I can see them by selecting it.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

Almost there :) Black coil under telephone demarc box is new Spectrum cable. Oh so close now :)

cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

davilla wrote: 02 Jun 2018, 16:31 Almost there :) Black coil under telephone demarc box is new Spectrum cable. Oh so close now :)

yay!!!!
SUPERBIF

Post by SUPERBIF »

SUPERBIF wrote: 31 May 2018, 20:21
SUPERBIF wrote: 31 May 2018, 12:51
davilla wrote: 26 May 2018, 13:28

Which SPMC ?

Where is your debuglog ? And if the issue is not TestFlight related, a new post in the correct area of the forum should be done.
I will try to get a debuglog asap. It's difficult to see if it's only TestFlight related, since I'm only using testflight versions.
I'll check SPMC version tonight. Am I the only one facing this problem? If so it must be something in my setup.

In Ariana when I tried to login to Plex service a short while ago the login fields was on top of the screen. Will try again after newest update.

Again thanks for the great work you guys have been doing.
Here is my debug log https://pastebin.com/GDrf97kX
Does the debuglog show anything?
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

Since my brain is the size of a pea right now, had to go back 20+ pages to refresh the original issue reported :)
I have a problem with Live TV. When starting a channel it doesn't start right away, but shows a still of the picture on the channel for a couple of seconds before it plays.
The problem is that in soccer matches I get the score on my phone before I see it on screen. Is that something that can be optimixed?

I'm using TVHeadend and latest version MrMC. I don't have the problem on Android Box with SPMC.
pecinko

Post by pecinko »

davilla wrote: 02 Jun 2018, 19:01 Since my brain is the size of a pea right now, had to go back 20+ pages to refresh the original issue reported :)
With faster internet you’ll be finding old issues in no time! :)
Slice314

Post by Slice314 »

The new changes introduced to the opacity Skin are not of my cup of tea.

It has increased the difficulty to change settings during watching a video exponentially.

Where once before I needed 3 steps to look for new subtitles now I need around 7 steps, worse than that, I cant even read the sub-menus because they seems to be darkened with a shadow... Also it is extremely easy to miss-hit a button and stop the movie or advance 10 minutes forward. I feel i have no longer control with my remote. :?:

For me it was better before, simpler is better.

thanks
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Slice314 wrote: 03 Jun 2018, 08:48 The new changes introduced to the opacity Skin are not of my cup of tea.

It has increased the difficulty to change settings during watching a video exponentially.

Where once before I needed 3 steps to look for new subtitles now I need around 7 steps, worse than that, I cant even read the sub-menus because they seems to be darkened with a shadow... Also it is extremely easy to miss-hit a button and stop the movie or advance 10 minutes forward. I feel i have no longer control with my remote. :?:

For me it was better before, simpler is better.

thanks
you on tvOS?

swipe down and you are in OSD menu, go right to the subtitles and all subs are there including the "Off" and download button... I will not argue about whats better looking as thats individual taste, but I will argue that old style was "easier" and that new one takes around 7 steps... it doesn't, its a swipe down(1), tap right(2) and tap down(3) to select what you need..