1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Old TestFlight threads
logan_x50

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0

Post by logan_x50 »

@pecinko. I think the consensus is we all love Ariana. hopefully all the comments and suggestions are taken in good spirit. One thing i noticed which seemed a little funky to me was the actor "thumbnails" in the movie info page. I love to see them but the name only appears if you click down. I checked my video calibration and it seems ok. (having said that that video calibration page did look funky in ariana and i switched to opacity to check)

So my request would be to shift the circle with actor photo up so the name is shown without the down click or i guess reduce the size of the image so the name fits
Montoya

Post by Montoya »

Montoya wrote: 31 May 2018, 01:11 With latest Testflight builds it seems I got "switching profile" troubles again. Just noticed it, because haven't used one of my other profiles for a couple of weeks or so.

Tested some builds and latest working Testflight is 3.7.0 build 180513.1646 (the one before the server selector on Home screen was introduced). All builds after, when switching profiles, causes MRMC to back out or crashes to Home Screen most of the time. Than, direct login into MRMC is only possible through Master Profile.

Master Profile: DVBLink PVR + movie content on local SMB shares
Profile 2: VOD provider 1 (strm content on local SMB share)
Profile 3: VOD provider 2 (strm content on local SMB share)
Profile 4: Emby service
Profile 5: TVMosaic PVR

Skin: Opacity
tvOS: 11.4 (15L577)

To bad I already updated to tvOS 11.4, because now I can't check if this problem was also present in tvOS 11.3 with latest Testflight builds.

Let me know what to test and possibly change in my setup, thanks !
In the process of setting up MrMC from scratch with latest Testflight build, by deleting MrMC and re-configuring all my profiles....

Something is still completely broken in the workflow for setting up a PVR Client in a fresh created profile !

Story so far:
1) Configured Master profile with personal settings and SMB sources in filemanager.
2) Setup MrMC to use login screen
3) Exit MrMC by force closing MrMC and start MrMC to let Master profile login to be registered
4) Created DVBLink profile with Copy from default
5) Logged into DVBLink profile by login from MrMC Home screen from Master profile
6) When going to TV settings>PVR clients, ALL PVR Clients are standard ENABLED ??!!
7) Force Closed the app and logged into DVBLink profile and now TV settings>PVR clients, ALL PVR Clients are disabled like they should have been before.
8) Created TVMOsaic profile from within Master profile, with Copy from default
9) Logged into TVMosaic profile by login from MrMC Home screen from Master profile
10) When going to TV settings>PVR clients, ALL PVR Clients are standard ENABLED AGAIN ??!!
davilla wrote: 28 May 2018, 15:41 Really would like to start getting feedback on libsmb2 as 3.7.0 will go out with it and libsmbclient will get removed at some time in the future. At that point, we will have libdsm for smb1, and libsmb2 for smb2/smb3.
While setting up MrMC from scratch again I ONLY configured libsmb2 in my Master profile and configured several SMB shares as SOURCE in File manager. Can acces my SMB shares and play Movies, so that seems OK.

But..... when I create a new profile and set it up to let MrMC share my Media sources from default, something not expected happens:

In my Master profile, I can see my SMB Sources listed in Media sources when I want to browse to add a Video source.
In my fresh created profile, I DON'T see my SMB Sources listed in Media sources when I want to browse to add a Video source, while I DO see them listed in File manager and can browse through them !

Like I said before, something is broken in MrMC with profile creation and handling.
To be continued..., while I setup my other profiles...

Edit 1:
What happens now with PVR Clients, that they are all enabled when logging in into a just created profile, ALSO happens with Extensions->Program Extensions. If I understand it correctly, those extensions are disabled by default, but NOT when creating a new profile.
Last edited by Montoya on 31 May 2018, 14:17, edited 1 time in total.
SUPERBIF

Post by SUPERBIF »

davilla wrote: 26 May 2018, 13:28
SUPERBIF wrote: 26 May 2018, 06:50
SUPERBIF wrote: 25 May 2018, 07:50 I have a problem with Live TV. When starting a channel it doesn't start right away, but shows a still of the picture on the channel for a couple of seconds before it plays.
The problem is that in soccer matches I get the score on my phone before I see it on screen. Is that something that can be optimixed?

I'm using TVHeadend and latest version MrMC. I don't have the problem on Android Box with SPMC.

Thanks for the continious great work you guys do.
Is it something with the addon or a setting U can tweak. It's actually more like 4-5 seconds delay.
Which SPMC ?

Where is your debuglog ? And if the issue is not TestFlight related, a new post in the correct area of the forum should be done.
I will try to get a debuglog asap. It's difficult to see if it's only TestFlight related, since I'm only using testflight versions.
I'll check SPMC version tonight. Am I the only one facing this problem? If so it must be something in my setup.

In Ariana when I tried to login to Plex service a short while ago the login fields was on top of the screen. Will try again after newest update.

Again thanks for the great work you guys have been doing.
pecinko

Post by pecinko »

logan_x50 wrote: 31 May 2018, 11:02 hopefully all the comments and suggestions are taken in good spirit.
You know they are welcomed.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

(180531.1352 @20180531-aedcede)
FIX: Servers on home screen
FIX hue: settings typo
FIX fixup hue: switch off for bri == 0
ADD: [droid] Initial implem of Oreo Watch Next
ADD: [droid] allow to resume video by intent
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

Using Ariana for the first time in a while - first time for me that it has EPG support.

1) Can there be a setting (like Opacity) to where clicking on the TV button on the home screen takes me straight to the guide instead of the lists of channels?

2) The rows and columns in the guide could be smaller IMO, making room for more info on the screen at any one time. Also, the first column with names of channels is quite wide. Perhaps there is reason for that with other uses? For me it's just wasted space. So, just a thought.

Thanks!
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

Also, I'm realizing the same bugs exist in Ariana and Opacity :) I'd told koying the other day that the OSD doesn't show anything for ATSC closed captions, just a check mark off to the right next to nothing when enabled. That's the same case for Ariana. :) If you need a picture I can get it for you.
Last edited by cosmoxl on 31 May 2018, 17:26, edited 1 time in total.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

cosmoxl wrote: 31 May 2018, 15:59 Also, I'm realizing the same bugs exit in Ariana and Opacity :) I'd told koying the other day that the OSD doesn't show anything for ATSC closed captions, just a check mark off to the right next to nothing when enabled. That's the same case for Ariana. :) If you need a picture I can get it for you.
Any chance you can punch ports through your router so that I can reproduce on my side? If so, email me @ my username at mrmc. tv please
Everbrave

Post by Everbrave »

tvOS 11.4, Ariana and Opacity:
Plex recently added tv shows do not update on the Home page; even after force quitting MrMC.
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

amet wrote: 31 May 2018, 17:20
cosmoxl wrote: 31 May 2018, 15:59 Also, I'm realizing the same bugs exit in Ariana and Opacity :) I'd told koying the other day that the OSD doesn't show anything for ATSC closed captions, just a check mark off to the right next to nothing when enabled. That's the same case for Ariana. :) If you need a picture I can get it for you.
Any chance you can punch ports through your router so that I can reproduce on my side? If so, email me @ my username at mrmc. tv please
done.