1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Old TestFlight threads
koying
Team MrMC

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0

Post by koying »

inariel12 wrote: 29 May 2018, 14:40 In my understanding if I configure an enterntainment group where two supported light sources are placed on respectively on the right and on the left of my tv will be the colour different depending from right/left part of the current scene?
Correct.
This is not yet implemented in MrMC, though, mostly because it's not clear whether the "spatial postion to color" will be up to the apps, or if Hue will implement some API's...

Currently, all lights of an entertainment group show the same color.
sdsnyr94

Post by sdsnyr94 »

Just my luck - there were a bunch of deals this past weekend on Hue lighting - had I noticed that MrMC now had the feature, I may have jumped on a couple.

Light Strips - how will those be configured (when everything is fully implemented)? Will that be one source that shows same color, or will it know left/center/right of strip to adjust multiple colors accordingly.

I do have two white bulbs, so I'll play with those a bit tonight when I get home.

As always - Thanks for all the work you guys put in.
inariel12

Post by inariel12 »

koying wrote: 29 May 2018, 15:12
inariel12 wrote: 29 May 2018, 14:40 In my understanding if I configure an enterntainment group where two supported light sources are placed on respectively on the right and on the left of my tv will be the colour different depending from right/left part of the current scene?
Correct.
This is not yet implemented in MrMC, though, mostly because it's not clear whether the "spatial postion to color" will be up to the apps, or if Hue will implement some API's...

Currently, all lights of an entertainment group show the same color.
Thank you for the clarification. I will try add a lightstrip that support Entertainment (it should be HUE lightstrip plus) and when HUE will provide proper API, I'll update my configuration switching to "stereo" 2.0 configuration ;)
Again, thank you for this feature is very exciting!
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

cosmoxl wrote: 28 May 2018, 17:03 Using the latest tvOS build I had an instance of it backing out to tvOS home screen when I pushed menu button on siri remote to exit out of audio sync adjustment.

https://paste2.org/B1NBvwdx
bump :)
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

cosmoxl wrote: 29 May 2018, 17:37
cosmoxl wrote: 28 May 2018, 17:03 Using the latest tvOS build I had an instance of it backing out to tvOS home screen when I pushed menu button on siri remote to exit out of audio sync adjustment.

are you double tapping ?
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

davilla wrote: 29 May 2018, 18:13
cosmoxl wrote: 29 May 2018, 17:37

are you double tapping ?
Double tapping menu? No sir. Even if I was wouldn't it just back out of the OSD or the video to MrMC main menu? Instead it backed out to tvOS home screen. When I went back into MrMC the audio settings menu was still up and the video began to play.

Clicking the touch pad to "enter" the audio sync adjustment still works as expected.
pauabaer

Post by pauabaer »

Hi guys,
i am using the ariana skin on apple tv 4 and i like mrmc more and more!
i have notices some issues and mentioned them before, but until now there was nothing fixed. So maybe it was overlooked and i give it another try :) maybe some of this questions are answered with your "final" version.

1. When i want to configure the unpause jumback addon, i can not save any changes within in the skin. this is because i can not navigate back to the left menu site. and when i use the return button, then the changes are reversed. Within the amber skin this issue does not occure.

2. When i want to open the extensions button from homescreen i have an empty list. no extensions will be shown. Is it conceivable to add the possibility to disable this button on homescreen?

3. When i am for example in my movielist and i want to go back, every time the optionmenu is opening. So i have to click two times to go back to the menu. Maybe u can add a kioskmode, so that this step can circulated?

One new point: (i hope this fits in this thread because there is no ariana subforum yet)

4. It would be nice if you can add the media source button in the upper right next to options and the network shares. Same as you have implemented for the favourites.

Thank you for every thing!
azriel84

Post by azriel84 »

Please forgive my slacking (too tired from work to read all previous posts) but I have two questions regading Hue integration on MrmC and ATV 4th gen. I want to switch to ATV and I am currently using nVidia shield with kodi hue addon to control my lights. Got 5 bulbs in my living room which work at ambilight mode with cool results, each bulb with a different color to produce a more accurate end result.

Question 1: Is this the case with the upcoming hue integration on MrMC? Different colors on each bulb for a better result or all bulbs will light the same?

Question 2: On Kodi 17.6 in Shield, the kodi hue doesn't work in 4K material due to Mediacodec Surface which is not compatible with the addon. Is that also the case for MrMC on ATV and 4K material, HDR or not?

Thanks for your answers!
Last edited by azriel84 on 30 May 2018, 06:54, edited 1 time in total.
sdsnyr94

Post by sdsnyr94 »

Just configured the Hue support. This is going to be awesome! A couple of quick things:

1 - Under the 'Colors' section, there is a typo in the word "Entertainment" - it is currently "Entertainement"

2 - ATM, I only have white bulbs. It took me a few minutes to figure out that I needed to select them under the 'Colors' section. Maybe kick the bulbs out into their own subgroup?

3 - I can't get the bulbs to dim to 0. My 2 white bulbs are in sconces on either side of the couch. Unless you are sitting between the couch cushions, you will always pick up one of the sconces on the screen no matter how dim they are.

I am playing with this on the ATV 4k - I will set up the Shield to test at a later point.
koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying »

1. Ok, thanks ;)

2. It will be fixed in next TF

3. Ok. I suspect lights never go to 0 brightness, so I'll turn them off in that case