1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Old TestFlight threads
cosmoxl

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0

Post by cosmoxl » 27 May 2018, 02:42

jabohn wrote:
27 May 2018, 01:53
jabohn wrote:
25 May 2018, 19:25
jabohn wrote:
25 May 2018, 00:14
Latest build is still showing everything in In Progress regardless if it's in progress or not. Opacity Skin.
Are you guys seeing my messages?
I'm still here, being ignored.
I think you'll need to post a log to get any traction.

jabohn

Post by jabohn » 27 May 2018, 04:29

This is the problem I am having:

1. Start MrMc up and the TV Shows and Movies sections are not showing any In Progress or Recently Added items even though that is turned on.
2. If I open the TV Shows or Movies sections, then go back to the main screen, then In Progress and Recently Added sections are populated.
3. The next problem is that In Progress is wrong. It's populated with everything, even stuff I haven't watched yet and stuff that has been watched. SCREENSHOT
4. It was also stated several pages back that the Server button (bottom left corner) should not be showing up for a simple MrMC server, but I still get it.

DEBUG LOG

koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying » 27 May 2018, 08:30

cosmoxl wrote:
26 May 2018, 16:42
@koying

I'd also reported earlier in this thread that MrMC is not getting play commands from buttons on remotes sometimes. I'll start forwarding through a show and when I hit play nothing happens until I bring up the OSD and select play in the OSD.

This happens with both the bluetooth remote I use, and the shield remote.
Tried to reproduce with no success.
Did some fixups, though. Still seeing it with latest beta?

koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying » 27 May 2018, 08:35

cosmoxl wrote:
26 May 2018, 15:57
I have the plex extension disabled and upon initially going into the extensions (tiny button bottom left on home screen) it led me to the programs showing android apps and settings. But, when I enabled the Plex extension, now when I go into extensions on home screen I only see Plex. Not sure how it's intended to work but figured I'd report that.
Not quite working as expected ;)
Thanks for the report

pecinko
Team MrMC

Post by pecinko » 27 May 2018, 10:24

jabohn wrote:
27 May 2018, 04:29

1. Start MrMc up and the TV Shows and Movies sections are not showing any In Progress or Recently Added items even though that is turned on.
2. If I open the TV Shows or Movies sections, then go back to the main screen, then In Progress and Recently Added sections are populated.
3. The next problem is that In Progress is wrong. It's populated with everything, even stuff I haven't watched yet and stuff that has been watched. SCREENSHOT
4. It was also stated several pages back that the Server button (bottom left corner) should not be showing up for a simple MrMC server, but I still get it.

DEBUG LOG
Judging from the screenshot you have added new tvshow and all of its episodes ended in recently added? What would be your expectation in this case? Show only last episode added? Something else?

cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl » 27 May 2018, 13:56

pecinko wrote:
27 May 2018, 10:24
jabohn wrote:

DEBUG LOG
Judging from the screenshot you have added new tvshow and all of its episodes ended in recently added? What would be your expectation in this case? Show only last episode added? Something else?
The problem is all of them in in progress. In progress should have only the next episode up. And if you haven't begun to watch a show it shouldn't be in in progress at all.

I'm not seeing this problem and I use plex client as my library. Jabohn uses a local library. So, perhaps something's gotten messed up with handling of local libraries.

DopedAngel

Post by DopedAngel » 27 May 2018, 14:54

cosmoxl wrote:
27 May 2018, 13:56
pecinko wrote:
27 May 2018, 10:24
jabohn wrote:

DEBUG LOG
The problem is all of them in in progress. In progress should have only the next episode up. And if you haven't begun to watch a show it shouldn't be in in progress at all.

I'm not seeing this problem and I use plex client as my library. Jabohn uses a local library. So, perhaps something's gotten messed up with handling of local libraries.
I have the same problem and my library is local as well. Created a smart playlist for in progress tv shows as a workaround and that works fine. Would love to see ablity to put a smart playlist as the widget on the Kodi home. So that the widget become more customisable. Though if @koying is able to add Mrmc smartplaylist in Android TV channels then that might become more useful than Mrmc home screen itself. I just tried it with Kodi and it works great though I was able to get one playlist as a channel only.

davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla » 27 May 2018, 16:50

progress and recently added areas are in a state of flux. There are a number of issues that need fixing. And many ways of having sources which all have different paths to progress and recently added.

cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl » 27 May 2018, 17:20

koying wrote:
27 May 2018, 08:30
cosmoxl wrote:
26 May 2018, 16:42
@koying

I'd also reported earlier in this thread that MrMC is not getting play commands from buttons on remotes sometimes. I'll start forwarding through a show and when I hit play nothing happens until I bring up the OSD and select play in the OSD.

This happens with both the bluetooth remote I use, and the shield remote.
Tried to reproduce with no success.
Did some fixups, though. Still seeing it with latest beta?
I don't see an update since the one I got yesterday. I'm on 2018-05-26-8b04184. Yes, it still has the problem.

Here's another log for good measure. https://paste2.org/JLt6Cp32

jabohn

Post by jabohn » 27 May 2018, 17:53

cosmoxl wrote:
27 May 2018, 13:56

This is correct. It's basically adding everything when it should only be showing TV Shows that are in progress like it used to.