1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Old TestFlight threads
SUPERBIF

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0

Post by SUPERBIF »

amet wrote: 14 May 2018, 09:55
SUPERBIF wrote: 14 May 2018, 08:51
SUPERBIF wrote: 08 May 2018, 11:58 Will you look at getting custom keys working in the version when using PlexForKodi addon?
Thanks for the great work.
Is this possible to fix?
there is nothing to fix... its a request, not a bug, that you keep posting in technical TestFlight thread.... please, please post requests in viewforum.php?f=11

thanks!
Sorry and done!
athurdent

Post by athurdent »

"add service.libraryautoupdate"

Thanks for this, I was really missing it coming from an old PIVOS box.
It's working great as far as I can see! :)
LePousson

Post by LePousson »

Anyone can tell me how to use the keymap plugin ? So far, I haven't been able to find a way to start and use it ...

Thanks for the reply !

LePousson
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

LePousson wrote: 14 May 2018, 11:28 Anyone can tell me how to use the keymap plugin ? So far, I haven't been able to find a way to start and use it ...

Thanks for the reply !

LePousson
settings->extensions->extensions->program extensions->keymap editor -> enable

run it from home->extensions and mod what you want modded

then Settings->System->input devices and reload keymaps

untested here
LePousson

Post by LePousson »

Ok i found what happened ...

I'm using the MrMC skin, the one that is based on Confluence and I can't see the Extensions link on the Home Screen.

But when I switch to the default skin, I have the Extensions area on the Home Screen and I can easily play around with the Keymap Editor ...

Anything I can check and/or change to fix this ??

LePousson
inariel12

Post by inariel12 »

I find a problem with external subs (set format) using plex server and MrMC.

I have the external subs with the same name has the episode

Series name - s01e01.mkv
Series name - s01e01.it.forced.srt
Series name - s01e01.en.srt

Plex server defects correctly the sub language but into MrMC (plex client not the plex addon) I see both of them without the forced tag.
In this case since I have subs deactivated the default forced subtitle doesn’t start automatically.
No issue with internal subs.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
pauabaer

Post by pauabaer »

hi guys,
i have detected some issues i suppose..

1. I have enabled the unpausejumpback extension, so the estensions button on homescreen is visible. when i want to open it, there is no extension shown up.. i find an empty path.
2. second issue with the unpausejumpback: when i am in the unpausejumpack options i can navigate to the right sight to set some values, but there is no way back to the left menu sight for conforming the setted values. when i use the "go back" button on the remote the options will be closed but no values are saved.
3. newly my three embyserver-pathes/ sources for movies are shown on the mainpage under "continue watching", but when i want to open them nothing will happen. why are they suddenly listed? can they be removed?

thats for so far.
greets
pauabaer
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

pauabaer wrote: 14 May 2018, 18:54 hi guys,
i have detected some issues i suppose..

1. I have enabled the unpausejumpback extension, so the estensions button on homescreen is visible. when i want to open it, there is no extension shown up.. i find an empty path.
2. second issue with the unpausejumpback: when i am in the unpausejumpack options i can navigate to the right sight to set some values, but there is no way back to the left menu sight for conforming the setted values. when i use the "go back" button on the remote the options will be closed but no values are saved.
3. newly my three embyserver-pathes/ sources for movies are shown on the mainpage under "continue watching", but when i want to open them nothing will happen. why are they suddenly listed? can they be removed?

thats for so far.
greets
pauabaer
how about a clue as to which skin you are using ? :)
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

NOTE: When reporting issues, either a ) debuglog or some details about your setup. Platform, Skin, which Plex (client or extension), etc. We are not mind readers and are not looking over your shoulder :)
inariel12

Post by inariel12 »

davilla wrote:NOTE: When reporting issues, either a ) debuglog or some details about your setup. Platform, Skin, which Plex (client or extension), etc. We are not mind readers and are not looking over your shoulder :)
You are right in my case:
Apple TV, Ariana Skin and plex client (plex extension works fine)
Do you need some debug logs for subtitle/plex continue watching ordering issues?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk