1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Hello and how to automatically remove deleted videos

Introduce yourself here
blenky

Hello and how to automatically remove deleted videos

Post by blenky »

Hi. I used XBMC back in the day (actually on an XBOX!) and moved onto both Kodi and SPMC on my Nvidia Shield'

I've purchased MrMc and finding it really good so far.

I have one niggle that I can't seem to figure out. I have got update at start up enabled and any new TV or Movie videos are added. However how do I get videos that have been deleted removed on start up?

Thanks
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Hello and how to automatically remove deleted videos

Post by amet »

for that you need to run clean library, we did not hook that in on startup intentionally ... if your drive is not connected on start, clean will remove all items from your library... you have to manually initiate the Clean function
vitorjc

Post by vitorjc »

Is there a possibility to do that by adding a parameter on a config XML file like Kodi and SPMC?
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

I assume you mean via AdvancedSettings.xml ? Yes, that file is supported in MrMC.
bigscrap

Post by bigscrap »

Why don't autoclear every connected drive only? I believe you can check if connected at startup.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

This issue has been endlessly rehashed over many decades at xbmc/kodi. The end result is always never auto delete anything. The risk is way to high that something bad will happen and someone deletes their entire 10TBs of contents.