1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

resolution change results in TV setup message

Any skin specific issues
Marty56

resolution change results in TV setup message

Post by Marty56 »

I noted that when switching back from watching a tv show to the EPG, my TV displays a setup message which is normally appearing when I am changing the video input.

This is probably related to the change of screen resolution of the new build. This setup message is annoying and is not appearing in Kodi. It would be desirable if user would have the option to turn the resolution change off.

PS: I am using the FireTV box. Probably I am still on an old build due to the pending release of version 3.6.1.
cosmoxl

Re: resolution change results in TV setup message

Post by cosmoxl »

Marty56 wrote: 25 Apr 2018, 03:05 I noted that when switching back from watching a tv show to the EPG, my TV displays a setup message which is normally appearing when I am changing the video input.

This is probably related to the change of screen resolution of the new build. This setup message is annoying and is not appearing in Kodi. It would be desirable if user would have the option to turn the resolution change off.

PS: I am using the FireTV box. Probably I am still on an old build due to the pending release of version 3.6.1.
You can turn off resolution switching in settings>video>playback
Marty56

Re: resolution change results in TV setup message

Post by Marty56 »

Thanks!