1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Enhance fonts size of EPG

Any skin specific issues
Marty56

Enhance fonts size of EPG

Post by Marty56 »

I recently bought MrMC because I was sick and tired of stability issues of Kodi.

Unfortunately the EPG in MrMC is using very small fonts and is hardly readable for me and not readable for my wife anymore.
It would be great if there would be the option to increase the font size of the EPG and simultaneously reduce the numbers of stations displayed. Kind of redesign of the overall EPG design for people with weaker eyes.

Preferrable the font size of the EPG should have the same size as the other fonts which are used throughout the system.

PS: I am using the FireTV box.
BeefJerky

Re: Enhance fonts size of EPG

Post by BeefJerky »

I have Fire TVs hooked up to some smaller TVs in the garage and guest bedroom, and the current font size for the EPG is a real issue. Unless I'm sitting close to the TV, it's just unreadable. Please make an option to increase the font size for this.

Thanks!