1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Feature Request

there is zero(0) promises that any of the requests will be fulfilled or even looked at
Perlbo

Feature Request

Post by Perlbo »

Hi,

Heard in Nvidia Forum that you consider to allow some "python" Addons.

It would be nice to see advanced WOL Launcher and/or Watched List for MCMR or similar function build in. :-)

I want to start TV Server with Key individually and not every time I start MRMC.

Keymapper would be nice to :-)
Londo2017

Re: Feature Request

Post by Londo2017 »

Yeah - a real good wol launcher like advanced wol from kodi would be great! This is one of the last few things i am missing since i changed to mrmc...
ekbsrk

Post by ekbsrk »

Agreed. I mentioned this on the nvidia forums as well, but streaming sports add ons like MLB.TV, NHL.TV etc would be great.
Perlbo

Post by Perlbo »

Yes ... Amazon Prime Addon would be great on my shield with mrmc... but that won't be possible with mcmc I think ...
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

There's a dedicated Amazon app, or are you where there's no Amazon app? I know a few countries don't have it.
amcfarla

Post by amcfarla »

Since it seems this is the place people are requesting a few add-ons, I have one that would be nice to be added. You can presently add the HDhomerun PVR to the PVR items in the application so you can watch your local HDHomerun channels, but if you included HDHomerun add-on that would give subscribers access to their DVR service recorded content available in MrMC. Just a suggestion. Thank you.
punking

Post by punking »

I'd like to see the LazyTV add-on incorporated into MrMC. It's a fun way of making an evening of TV and film.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:LazyTV
go2tom42

Post by go2tom42 »

amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

moved to requests subforum