1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Purchasing MrMC for Shield TV & Fire TV

Introduce yourself here
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Purchasing MrMC for Shield TV & Fire TV

Post by amet »

Slice314 wrote: 22 Mar 2018, 11:52 I see it as a perfect opportunity to support the MrMC team even further, after all, you are just inviting them for a beer for the asked price...
I wish the beer was that cheap here :(
Slice314

Post by Slice314 »

:lol:

Then you guys must increase the price, it is only fair :idea:
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

Slice314 wrote: 22 Mar 2018, 22:30 :lol:

Infuse charges a $45 lifetime, would that be fair ? Our lifetime is $2.99 per platform except tvOS ($5.99).
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

davilla wrote: 22 Mar 2018, 23:01

Infuse charges a $45 lifetime, would that be fair ? Our lifetime is $2.99 per platform except tvOS ($5.99).
Infuse makes me want to throw stuff at my TV it's so convoluted. I guess you have to be 15 to like it. But how many 15 year olds can pay that price for lifetime?? :lol:
Superhans

Post by Superhans »

I didn't begrudge paying a small amount to get the app (moving from SPMC) but a bit annoyed that it only works on my Shield TV box and not also on my Sony Bravia TV. I think it's because it requires the 7.0 kernel but it's not like 6.0 is super-old or lacking in features, especially since MrMC works just fine on my Android 5.0-derived FireTV.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

Superhans wrote: 24 Mar 2018, 23:40 I didn't begrudge paying a small amount to get the app (moving from SPMC) but a bit annoyed that it only works on my Shield TV box and not also on my Sony Bravia TV. I think it's because it requires the 7.0 kernel but it's not like 6.0 is super-old or lacking in features, especially since MrMC works just fine on my Android 5.0-derived FireTV.
Your Sony Bravia TV has a 32 userland and at the moment we only support 64 bit with api 24.
christoophat

Post by christoophat »

Long time XBMC/Kodi fan, but after being disappointed with minimal support for Android (being the user of the FTV2 for the last year), decided to try out MrMC a few days ago. Just uninstalled SPMC from my box tonight. I think I'm in love. Smooth, fast, and everything works. Couple crashes when scanning library now & then, but it opens right back up when restarted & trucks on. So glad you are supporting our devices for a mere pittance to join the party. Looking forward to what's next.
Many thanks
SUPERBIF

Post by SUPERBIF »

davilla wrote: 22 Mar 2018, 23:01

As far as I understood it the lifetime was not valid to newer released version v. 6 compared to v. 5 for instance, so you have to pay an amount again after upgrading to a new version.